You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Taking A Stab At It”.

1. Good luck!

2. 5 years old is not first grade it’s kindergarten. And once again TGO needs to call Bullshit.
    a first grade teacher can forsee a first grader becoming a writer? a bit early for that.

Since It’s always kept real with TGO. with how you write here I hope you don’t have any high expectactions on being published. the worst case scenerio will most likely be the reality scenerio.
    amazon.com you shouldnt hold your breathe on. if anything maybe the bargain rack at barnes and noble and thats a maybe.

Is it possible at some point? yea anything is possible, unlikely but possible.

3. Who the hell said my teacher said I would become a writer?

With how you write, it’s a wonder you made it past first grade.

4. not trying to burn down TGO’s bullshit flag… but I was five in first grade as well.

5. oops read that wrong, that’ll teach ol’ TGO to respond to posts at 3 in the morning.

Guess that will teach your parents for having such high expectation for you.

don’t talk about smarts, that’s one road you don’t want to go down with me, you’d be smart to keep your trap shut, but since you aren’t smart you’ll answer this which is fine by me I enjoy making a fool out of you.

6. Blah blah blah TGO.

Erin on June 11, 2006 at 12:16 pm said:
    With how you write, it’s a wonder you made it past first grade.

Eh heheh.

Well, I adore (and appreciate) your writing and I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors. If you ever publish a book, be sure to let me know, I’d buy it.

As for TDE, John… why talk like it’s going bye bye for good? If people stop coming here because some great writers took a break.. well, I guess they weren’t worth entertaining to begin with? I’d love to see TDE continue on, and hope it does so.

7. Erin, my love, your writing skills are equal to TGO’s lameness. Your creativity is equal to his creepiness. So it’s my opinion that you have a fantastic chance at being published.

Don’t listen to the jew. If brains were dynamite he wouldn’t have enough to blow his boyfriend.

Love you, girl.

8. gee troll face you’re back again what a surprise (just as TGO called it)

it’s amazing how badly you idolize TGO you always have and always will no matter how many times “you will delete this bookmark and never come back”
    With how she is writing she will never get published not even on the 50% rack.

what part of “i am not a jew” did you NOT understand? As usual you have your head shoved so far up your fat ass that you don’t research before you respond.

next response will be that for the 500th time she will not be back here.

9. You’re like a car wreck, man. Gruesome, guaranteed to induce nausea, but I can’t look away.

Anyway, shut the fuck up. You’ve been dealt with repeatedly by Dildo, who is, by the way, the only one I’m here to worship.

I love you, Dildo.

10. spell it anyway you want to, you are still obsessed with me (and there is nothing wrong with it it’s common) it’s completely normal to IDOLIZE TGO, denying it may help you sleep at night but it in the long run lying to yourself catches up to you.

oh please I buried that little flower girl ages ago. he might have been ok competition if he didn’t step all over himself, show what a major hypocrite he is, dance around like a down syndrome ballerina.
    wow and here the denial starts. i’m the only one you worship(and who can blame you for that) what’s sad is that you still idolize me even though you know for a fact that I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire.

11. Thanks guys. It’s appreciated.

Crys: I was 5 when entering the 1st grade. I know several other people who were also as young. I don’t really know what else to say on the subject.

Jenna: I love you. I’m just surprised I haven’t gotten any James Frey comments ;)

12. Erin: The James Frey book was interesting, but his writing style iritated me. Like, “OMG, I’m writing a book. Writing. Writing. Writing. And making up shit as I go along. Along. Along.” heh

What surprised me was that he and I share the same views on addictions.

13. Jenna, I agree completely. It was worth the read but it certainly wasn’t something I couldn’t put down.

My main beef with the book was in the first 2 pages or so. What airline is going to put a bloody, fucked up crackhead on a public flight? None that I know of, that’s for fucking sure.

But who gives a shit if the guy wants to lie about his life? It’s not like it wasnt obvious from the first chapter alone.

14. Right, and what guy is going to waltz into a crackhouse, pull his girl off some creepy old man’s dick, and still want to be with her? No fucking way, I say.

15. Jenna on June 12, 2006 at 2:11 am said:

I love you, Dildo.

Aw thanks Jenna

16. TGO on June 12, 2006 at 2:46 am said:

See TGO, someone else that knows that you’ve been shamed, owned & teabagged by me! For those that want to come up with their own opinions, read for yourselves… http://www.thedeadend.net/cms/?p=595&cp=3#comments

time to shine a little light in TGO’s closet since he’s having problems “coming out” ;)

17. I think you need to leave planet delusions and hypocrisy and come down to planet earth.

18. Aww, but I was enjoying my stay in your little world. Guess this dildo was too much for you to handle!

19. you weren’t in my world. TGO isn’t the delusional hypocrite. that’s you baby all the way. and see even after called out on it your delusions still top the charts.

20. TGO on June 13, 2006 at 9:10 pm said:

TGO isn’t the delusional
    hypocrite.

Sure you are. You just have your head so far up your ass that you can’t see what others have been trying to tell you all these years!

21. all they have been saying is “I give up TGO you are too powerful” TGO defeated everyone he went up against.TGO has ALWAYS been untouchable.

TGO is the most idolized figure on the internet, the most emulated. TGO is the founder of the telling it like it is website. after The World According To ME came out everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. The difference though is they all tried to emulate me but none of them could do the job right.
    you too had TGO envy, couldnt get rid of you at all. you commented on my ol msg board every day, you emailed me every day. you were TGO’s biggest stalker/fanatic.

Nice try but you fail again

22. TGO on June 14, 2006 at 2:38 am said:

Nice try but you fail again

If by ‘fanatic’ you mean people that are obsessed with visions of you leaving the net forever, and if by ‘stalker’ you mean people that sit around in your bushes waiting for the correct moment to fire off a head shot, then you’re not as stupid as we all think.

23. troll face! once again you come back to your god just like he said you would!.

Look up the meaning of Fanatic and stalker and your ugly butchdyke mug will be there. No one would have visions of my leaving the net, If your god left the internet would implode. as for someone trying to fire off a head shot? yea as if that would happen. the would be stripped of their gun and beaten repeatedly with the butt of the rifle. then if they didnt leave after being warning to get the fuck off of god’s property they would be shot without hesitation like they were just game.

24. Ass clown! I wish your mommy had flipped over after your daddy spewed dna into her ass. It wouldn’t have dribbled down and made conception possible. That’s the only explanation I can come up with to account for all the shit you talk. Loser.

25. “assclown” eh? more proof of your idolization of TGO. you use his words.
    keep on idolizing your god, keep on showing your TGO envy, you just keep on proving TGO right and void out you claiming “I talk shit” I tell it like it is, all straight out facts.

Here’s another Fact, you are nothing more than a butchdyke troll who has a crush on someone who wouldn’t piss on he/she even if he/she was on fire.

26. How awesome of you to try and insult me with information I gave you myself! You know, dykes were invented to keep morons like you from reproducing.

Actually, I believe Dildo would piss on me if I were on fire, so you’re wrong about that, too.

27. hey Fucktard, your god already knew you were a dyke, nice try though but as always you fail(just like you do at everything in your life)
    Dykes were invented to “keep morons like me from reproducing” well guess what Troll face? your attempt failed because I reproduced and the world is a better place for it. You are a dyke because no other guy would touch you and seeing how you are single women don’t want to touch you either.
    can anyone say Waste Of A Vagina?

28. I feel so bad for your kid. Seriously.

29. TGO on June 14, 2006 at 2:38 am said:

Nice try but you fail again

Oh damn! I shamed him back to his ol 3rd person routine! BAHAHAHAHA!!

30. TGO on June 14, 2006 at 4:11 am said:

I reproduced and the world is a better place for it.

Yeah right, you haven’t had pussy since the pussy had you!

31. Jenna on June 14, 2006 at 4:05 am said:

In a heartbeat! ;)

32. Jenna on June 14, 2006 at 4:21 am said:

I feel so bad for your kid. Seriously.

you should moron about your own kid who if she we smart would seek emancipation from you immediatly if she wants any type of future.

TGO’s kid would put yours to shame.

33. R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 5:51 am said:

Oh damn! I shamed him back to his ol 3rd person routine! BAHAHAHAHA!!

don’t flatter yourself that you had anything to do with it. doing so would just show how badly yours delusions have gotten.

34. R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 5:53 am said:

Yeah right, you haven’t had pussy since the pussy had you!

**BUZZ** wrong again as usual. Maybe you should find out the facts before you spew your nonsense.
    maybe then you would realize that TGO has been married already for 7 years.

See this is why you lose.

35. TGO on June 14, 2006 at 9:43 am said:

maybe then you would realize that TGO has been married already for 7 years.

What nonsense? You ain’t getting any kitty & titty! How can you in a gay marriage? *shines light in TGO’s closet* =)

36. R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 5:55 am said:

In a heartbeat! ;)

I knew I could count on you, babe.

R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 3:27 pm said:

Maybe he slips female hormones in his boyfriend’s food, or sprung for implants. Ya never know.

37. R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 3:27 pm said:

what part of “TGO IS MARRIED” did you not understand? since “gay marriage” is not allowed maybe you should put 2 and 2 together.

38. Gay marriage is not allowed? Last time I checked it was in Massachusetts. I thought TGO stood for The Gay One.

39. in most states its not. and hopefully soon there is a nation wide ban on it. Yes it’s allowed(for now) in Massachusetts which is no surprise because people of MA are idiots hence why TGO sold his house there.

wow, using old material again? you must be in one of your hypocrite moods.

have you not learned your lesson yet? that yo can’t go toe to toe with your god? you will always lose.

40. Well then, since you used to live in Massachusetts then I apparently put 2 and 2 together now didn’t I!! *cough*gay*cough*

Doesn’t it make you wonder how I knew that you were from MA? =)

41. TGO on June 14, 2006 at 9:39 am said:

TGO’s kid would put yours to shame.

What did that even mean?

42. Erin on June 15, 2006 at 5:55 pm said:

What did that even mean?

whoops.

should read

“you should worry more about your own kid who if she was smart”

surprising that wasn’t caught but oh well, TGO has explained about his laptop 5 billon times and won’t explain again.

Thanks for the heads up ChemImb

43. R&C’s Dildo on June 15, 2006 at 4:08 pm said:

Doesn’t it make you wonder how I knew that you were from MA? =)

First off jackass, When your god lived in Mass, Fag marriages weren’t legal it was only after they stupidly reversed it that TGO sold his house.
    Secondly, MA wasn’t TGO’s main residence it was 1 of the 3 houses that he had. His main Residence is in AZ.
    thirdly and most important, You only knew about that because your god had mentioned it on IG and Cam-mafia. nice try but again YOU FAIL.

44. Ladies and Gentlemen:
    I have a chemical imbalance. I take Paxil by the truckload. I have seen shrinks. I am generally a happy person because of serotonin altering substances.

I don’t particularly care what anyone thinks about it. This is obvious by the amount of times that i’ve openly spoken about it.

So as we were saying…

45. if you didn’t care what people thought you wouldn’t reply to it.

46. I guess the same goes for you, huh?

47. TGO doesn’t have a chemical imbalance so your statement is really irrevelant

48. and another reason TGO knows you care what people think about your mega chemical imbalance is all the times he heard from people that you bitched to how much you hate when TGO mentions and makes fun of it.

So as usual you are full of shit.

you make this so easy.

49. You’re right. I care so much that i’ve actually kept it an enormous secret so that i’ll never get any shit for it. I’m deeply concerned with what people who know nothing about psychiatry have to say about what I choose to put into my body. You win.

Speaking of irrelevence-
    What does your infamously sticky keyboard have to do with my chemical imbalance, anyway?

50. Of course TGO is right, he always is. you are concerned because otherwise you would have ignored it. Your “psychiatry” is obvious, you are as open as a book. more so to someone like TGO who minored in pysch.

It doesnt have to do with anything. your god was mentioning why the errored occured. How do you associate calling you a name with combining it to your disorder?
    If I would have called you “tits for gifts” would you have auotmatically assumed I was combining that with a keyboard error?