You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “SWF: Fishing with the Dating-Impaired”.

1. wow you must be really ugly to resort to an internet dating service.

blunt but true.

2. Lots of people are online doing internet dating that aren’t ugly. Just because you have a shallow misconception of what the internet is about doesn’t mean everyone is a beast.

3. I find it funny that she’s having trouble finding a fish when she already has a fish that no one else can find >:O

4. John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

actually most are ugly, the ones that “MIGHT” be somewhat attractive are high maint or psychotic.

5. john, thanks for stopping by my site, i appericiate it alot! i hope all is going well for you =] hii to all the other writers! =] i’ll have to check your station out sometime =]

6. TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

7. Ahh. I knew a girl who did online dating one time. She did it solely to hook up. She was a beast. She had to beg the guys to do things with her once she met them. Because as ugly as she was her online photo made her look better than in person. Sad but true.

On the other hand I dated a guy like online fish once. I call him my one night stand that wouldn’t leave for 3 months. Good idea to let that one go.

8. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

It continues to amuse me how people come here and say things like this to him that get him going. Then you do it again the next day, and again and again. All the while acting like you are against it, but you know you love the drama.

My faith in humanity continues.

9. Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:12 am said:

Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

My faith in humanity continues.

Hey, I’m bored, and he’s an easy target.

Anyway, you stir more shit on this site than anyone, so you might want to think twice before you decide to go toe to toe with me.

10. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:16 am said:

Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:12 am said:

Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

My faith in humanity continues.

Hey, I’m bored, and he’s an easy target.

Hello I’m a self proclaimed drama queen. You came looking for it not me. I’ve got my own site to start crap on. And I’m not trying to go toe to toe with you. I frankly don’t have enough room for any more people to go at it with, but I’d take some more allies.

It wasn’t a personal attack it was an observation. He knows he’s being a dick and I know I start crap. We embrace this.

11. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:16 am said:

Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:12 am said:

Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

My faith in humanity continues.

Hey, I’m bored, and he’s an easy target.

You could say the same about you commenting on the smoker girl and the baby spoon in the ass girl. You know they’ll get started with the responses too and that it’ll keep going on and on. It’s really no different.

12. Fuck. i quoted the wrong person. I’m obviously out of the online drama loop. Woe :(

13. Ruca on March 27, 2006 at 11:24 am said:

LOL!

14. Oh I want to add that baby spoon in the butt girl won’t say anything. She’s better than all of us.

15. Too much to quote.

Ranee – it’s all good. Like I said, I ‘m just bored and TGO is always entertaining. Most of the shit he spews would keep Jenn and her spoon busy for weeks.

16. Hey! On behalf of ugly online daters everywhere, I’d just like to tell all the attractive people to GET THE HELL OUT!

Online dating is intended for those of us who have to fabricate witty, urbane repartee in order to get laid! We do it online instead of in coffee shops or bars or gyms because it’s much easier for us to not have to look at one another until the time comes to actually have sex.

Attractive people can meet others via conventional methods! Get off your couch, you lazy good-looking assholes! :)

(By the way Jillian, the service you’ve subscribed to sounds kinda not too good. There are better ones, but the task is still admittedly daunting.)

17. Now Ryan you know there are some people out there that would say that they are so beautiful that they can’t get a date. I personally think all the pretty people should marry all the ugly people to keep from creating any supreme beings.

But then again I guess Brangelina took care of that for us.

18. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:42 am said:

Too much to quote.

I never tire of the spoon talk.

19. Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:54 am said:

Good call! I take back my earlier banishment of the beautiful!

20. How many more articles are you going to write about the same thing?

21. Now now, Ryan I heard you on John’s show last Wednesday and you sound hot, I’d do ya. LOL

22. Damn Heather, act like a cunt much? Tuck the claws in! Every comment I’ve seen you leave on this girls posts has just been HARSH. If you don’t like her, don’t fucking say anything to her, it’s not rocket science.

23. Nessa on March 27, 2006 at 4:03 pm said:

Wow! Nessa have you heard the one about the pot and the kettle?

24. Ranee, I don’t remember addressing you in my statement to Heather. I don’t give a damn what award you’re trying to shoot for or what kind of self-proclaimation you have as far as being a ‘drama queen’. You’re just someone who can’t keep her nose out of business that doesn’t concern you. In that respect, all I can say is, “Get a life”, something you claim to have but spend too much time trying to prove.

Heather has made it a point in the posts that Jillian has made to shoot her mouth off in total disrespect for her and it’s uncalled for. I don’t know what stick Heather has up her ass about Jillian, but it’s not right.

I had loads of respect for Heather until I saw those comments. Now, she’s no better than Jenn, Karol or even you Ranee. You all truly need to grow up and get a life somewhere offline.

25. Nessa on March 27, 2006 at 6:01 pm said:

aww nessa is trying to win bitch of the century and doing a fine job at it. i’ve got a sneaking suspicion you are a minion of one of the losers you mentioned so I’m not giving much more time to this but to say……..you started it and therefore you need a life. I’ve been online about one hour out of of this entire day and you and that other wench keep telling me to get a life. if you can’t come up with anything better than that to say why bother?

26. Nessa on March 27, 2006 at 6:01 pm said:

I was going to check out your site but I see you are also another anonymous asshole. Humm funny with that attitude you have you’d have all of two visitors…..Jenn and Karol.

27. I wouldn’t want them as visitors, based soley on the fact that I don’t like either one of them. I think they’re morons, but they also aren’t topic of conversation; so calling me a ‘minion’ proves that YOU’RE the one who obviously has nothing better to say.

28. Nessa on March 27, 2006 at 6:01 pm said:

Funny…
    pot this is kettle I don’t remember heather addressing you when she commented to Jillian but you opened your stupid mouth and spewed what I consider to be some pretty nasty insults to her. Get a life. Yes I said it get a life. If you have such a problem with Heather that you addressed her on this site instead of in a personal email or on her own site then clearly you are the one lacking in things to do.

29. Nessa on March 27, 2006 at 6:19 pm said:

Do you like anyone?
    Also do you have to have the last word because I’ll let you have it if you will go away.

30. I don’t know what I did to piss you off. I didn’t realize there was a note here saying “Only comment if you have something nice to say”.

I think her pieces are wordy and poorly written. So I asked if this was all she’s going to write about. If you don’t like it, you didn’t need to comment to me. It’s sad that you lost respect for me, but I don’t even know who you are.

31. And I’m not disrespecting or shooting my mouth at Jillian. I don’t know her. I don’t like her writing though – and that’s what I’m commenting on

32. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

speaking from experiance as in I did a project on my old website where i interviewed people who actually use online dating service and it backs up my statement fully.

I talk out my ass? wow someone has been feedin you wrong information. How about before you start with someone who is more superior then you in every way possible you should at least get your facts straight. hell I feel generous, try getting 1 fact right.

God damned lightweights.

33. Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:11 am said:

thanks buddy, you just drove home my point even more!

34. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:16 am said:

Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:12 am said:

Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 11:06 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:33 am said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 1:58 am said:

Are you speaking from experience, or just talking out of your ass as usual?

My faith in humanity continues.

Hey, I’m bored, and he’s an easy target.

Easy target? BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!

You should probably talk to someone who went against me and lost before you make that statement.

Wow talk about delusions of Grandeur.

35. Dear John…

Can you rename your comment sections after two old sites we know of?? With all the bickering TGO can keep his name.. we’ll name ranee..nicole.. Heather can be Ruca…. umm.. you can figure out the rest. :)

DejaVu

36. katlizy on March 27, 2006 at 7:31 pm said:

Dear John…

DejaVu

nah that wouldnt be the same. if i wanted to bicker with Ruca again (which is tempting) I can bicker with the real one since shes back. and Nicole well arguing with her was as fun as arguing with someone who keeps repeating “i know you are but what am i”

37. katlizy on March 27, 2006 at 7:31 pm said:

Dear John…

DejaVu

Actually, I think Ruca would be offended if someone else was playing her role. Especially since she comes here every once in a while now.

Though I think TGO would make a good Fris. He’s fucking crazy!

38. John on March 27, 2006 at 7:39 pm said:

katlizy on March 27, 2006 at 7:31 pm said:

Dear John…

DejaVu

Though I think TGO would make a good Fris. He’s fucking crazy!

now why would you go an insult me by comparing me to Fris sorry im not a pedo.

39. TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 7:40 pm said:

John on March 27, 2006 at 7:39 pm said:

katlizy on March 27, 2006 at 7:31 pm said:

Dear John…

DejaVu

Though I think TGO would make a good Fris. He’s fucking crazy!

now why would you go an insult me by comparing me to Fris sorry im not a pedo.

haha glad to see everyone else knows what I am talking about.. and BTW.. I like Ruca and think Heather would make her proud.

40. Theres only one Ruca.

And she retired ;)

But i’d be willing to return to my throne if Serra was the topic of discussion. God, I love that vile whore.

41. Ruca on March 27, 2006 at 8:06 pm said:

Theres only one Ruca.

And she retired ;)

But don’t you think Heather could play you in a “made for TV” movie? ;)

42. Ruca on March 27, 2006 at 8:06 pm said:

Theres only one Ruca.

And she retired ;)

Serra, ahh the Mrs Frankenstein Whore. I wonder what ever happened to her. she was so much fun to make fun of and would always wind up sticking her foot in her mouth.
    Is her site still open, i say we lure her here.

43. http://fuh-q.com/

44. Kathy: No. No I do not.

But Jenna could.

45. wow shes looking as manly as ever. was it ever proven thats shes actually female?

46. TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 8:23 pm said:

Ewww just eww

47. TGO: You are an easy target. Look how loud you started barking the minute someone yanked your chain. So predictable, as always. I would think if you’re as “Great” as you claim to be you’d come up with some new material, and stop regurgitating the same tired insults, year after year. All I ever see you do is follow the pack like the skanky dog you are. Man, you’re just old and played out. You might want to look into getting a copy of Insults For Dummies: The Second Edition.

48. Jenna on March 27, 2006 at 8:28 pm said:

BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

oh i gotta screen save that comment.
    if you think i was “barking loud” then you are as dumb as you probably look. and as for yanking my chain yea as if that could happen esp not by you. you are a lightweight you are not even remotely in the same high league as me.

as for you “insults for dummies” comment. how about you take your own advice. Yet another case of.
    Pot..Kettle..Black

49. *yawn*

Reading your comments is better than Ambien for beating insomnia. So damn boring.

So far, the best you’ve come up with is that I’m dumb and a lightweight. What’s next? You gonna tell me I’m ugly, too?

pfffft!

50. …I think I look forward to the comments here more than the actual articles.