You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “She Lost Count At 25”.

1. look at the beaten monkey use hypocrisy while continuing to bury himself.

hello kettle? it’s the pot, you’re black.
    here’s a nickels worth of free advice for you. practice what you preach, maybe THEN you might competition for your god. until then

Run Forrest RUN!

2. OMG! I shamed TGO so bad he went retro on us!! >:O LOL!!

How’s it feel to start all the way back to the beginning of your useless, stale & outdated material? Probably as bad as when you used to get picked on for riding the short bus huh? Oh, the wheels on the bus go DEE DEE DEEEE!!

3. you couldn’t shame TGO on your best day and even if he wrote out explicit instructions. on the other hand, I have destroyed you, I have ripped out every ounce of dignity you had. I made you dance around like a little down syndrome ballerina. I turned you into the internets and the real worlds biggest sideshow/punchline.

I wouldn’t know how it felt to start all the way back to the beginning.
    I wouldn’t know what it felt like to be picked on since I never was, I’ve always did the picking on.

as usual you have been destroyed.

Run Forrest, RUN!

4. TGO on June 11, 2006 at 3:14 am said:

Guess what TGO? Time to call you out on some BULLSHIT!! Anyone that uses “never” & “always” when giving “excuses” are fucking liars and in complete denial that they are blind to the truth! Shamed again by a dildo!!

TGO on June 11, 2006 at 3:14 am said:
    I wouldn’t know how it felt to start all the way back to the beginning.

Sure you do! You’ve done it throughout this thread! Look back and read your past comments and you’ll see how you keep going back to the beginning and using the same old crap. But knowing you, you’ll have some sort of lame excuse for your incompetence. So let me tell you roughly what you’ll reply with since you’ve made it so easy!

“You couldn’t shame me on your best day. I’ve seen your best and shot it down every time. Your delusions of grandeur are at a critical level. You keep embarassing yourself & burying yourself deeper & deeper. You envy me for I am god and I have destroyed you. You are nothing but a (insert one of the following: puppet, court jester, punchline, punching bag, side show, down syndrome ballerina). Again you lose.”

*yawn* same ol’ crap, different day. Can sharpie actually type a reply without using any of the above? Stay tuned folks, for I have commanded him to!! =)

5. ok, your god is still waiting for you to call him on “bullshit” what you said was a bunch of nonsense and a whole lot of reaching. it’s funny to watch someone so desperate to stay in the game(and failing rapidly) he’ll start making up shit.

here we go with the hypocrisy again. you really need to practice what you preach.
    everyone give Dildo the dipshit a round of applause because he has been paying attention and now can clown on himself without TGO’s help. good boy heres a gold star.
    let’s end this with your’s god famous line. 3 words dedicated just for you, ones that fit you like a glove.

Pot..Kettle..Black.

6. I love you Dildo :)

7. TGO on June 13, 2006 at 9:45 am said:

ok, your god is…

See, you couldn’t even get past the first line without using the same old redundant crap! Here’s your sign again O’clueless one!

TGO on June 13, 2006 at 9:45 am said:

Pot..Kettle..Black.

T….G….Old. duh.

You tried not using any of your old material but you just can’t stop yourself! Just like your addiction to me! You crave Dildo and worship this rubbery substance, which keeps you coming back for more! I COMMAND YOU!!

8. Klumsi on June 13, 2006 at 11:01 am said:

I love you Dildo :)

Thanks! =)

9. its not redundant, TGO is god that’s just a fact. get it right, tool.

why not use that material. it works like a charm, im still kicking your ass with it. if it aint broke don’t try to fix it.

you are still a hypocrite though.

Keep backpedaling. you are a 1 man clown show.

10. Actually, it is redundant. Do you actually believe in God or are you an athiest? And do you really believe in your heart & your tiny mind that your stuff “works like a charm?” Cuz honestly, you’re the one getting violated by a dildo.

I think you like it cuz you keep coming back for more!

11. again, no it’s not redundant. what part of that did you NOT understand?
    I believe in myself.
    TGO knows for a fact it does. and he has the thousands of envious fanatics and stalkers to prove it. Case in point. Your TGO envy shines through time after time. It’s easy to figure out how badly you idolize TGO you are that transparent.

Your god keeps coming back, because it’s so much fun smacking you around like the little bitch you are.

12. Um yes, it’s redundant. The only hole you find pleasure in is the loophole you created by using the same lines over & over again. Nothing new, nothing funny, just plain nothing. Which is what describes you best…nothing. zero. A big fat donut on the scoreboard of life.

But I’ve intrigued you. I’m the shiney object (I prefer glistening) that has caught your attention and you are now obsessed with me! You’re like Gollum and I’m your “precious”!! You worship me! I COMMAND YOU! Part of you hates me for that but you love me and you keep coming back for more abuse. In my line of work, this is called the Stockholm Syndrome. =)

13. again it’s not redundant you need to get over it and try a different angle perhaps one that works.
    no loopholes here just plain facts.
    Your god doesnt need anything new against you the old lines work like a charm they keep kicking your ass and make you the laughing stock of TDE.
    im a big zero eh? but yet TGO’s life bests yours in every category. use logic much?

Intrigued? no sorry TGO isn’t intrigues by morons who try to go toe to toe with TGO and lose and fail to live up to the expectation. you have it backwards the only worship here is you idolizing me(and who can blame you for it) you’ve had a major case of the TGO envy since about 3 years ago and it is consuming you more and more each day. your god is smacking you around like the little bitch you are and you are responding with “thank you sir may I have another” just like a good little robot.

14. R&C’s Dildo on June 14, 2006 at 6:17 am said:

lmao.

15. you just got laughed at… BAHAHAHA! TGOwned. nuff said.

16. still on planet Delusion. wake up and smell the coffee. No one here nor anyone could ever own TGO. you get a 1/2 a gold star for not saying “pwned” that would have just made you look even more retarded.

17. and you my clueless friend, can keep the other 1/2 of the gold star for getting laughed at =)

18. you just keep burying yourself deeper and deeper, having absolutely no clue on how badly your GOD is destroying you.

Keep it up Forrest Gump you only make your god look better and better (not that he can look any better than he already does)

19. I already Pwned TGO Buahah.

20. Klumsi on June 15, 2006 at 6:45 pm said:

I already Pwned TGO Buahah.

I think I remember that, actually. That was a good day. May we have many more of them.

21. Klumsi on June 15, 2006 at 6:45 pm said:

I already Pwned TGO Buahah.

BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

In your dreams Cheapsi. first off, for one to “OWN” someone else you would need to know how to spell it.
    secondly, on Ranee’s site you were demolished, asked anyone there. TGO ran you off.

22. John on June 15, 2006 at 8:25 pm said:

then it is a false memory, you must be taking the same mind-altering drugs that Cheapsi is taking.

John what happened to your month hiatus. that was a quick month.

and as the saying goes you might want to mind your P’s and Q’s esp when going through your current “situation”

23. TGO on June 15, 2006 at 9:31 pm said:

My current “situation”? Please Mike, just because I am having personal problems at home doesn’t mean I can’t still be opinionated.

24. TGO on June 15, 2006 at 6:09 pm said:

Destroying me? BAHAHAHA!! Hey, I’m not the one getting shamed & laughed at here! But it seems that you like it so keep coming back to worship your Almighty Dildo!! I COMMAND YOU!!

25. you’re not? yea you should really take a look around and realize that you were owned right from the start. You must have done a lot of acid.

your god comes back because you are amusing. you are like the people TGO used to beat up, you’d knock them down and they would keep getting up only to be knocked down again their faces would be all bloody, they would be all wobbly but yet they still tried to get up even with the crowd yelling stay down.

26. John on June 15, 2006 at 10:01 pm said:

you can but at this point TGO thinks you’d want people on your side. To those who know you aren’t exactly favored.

27. TGO on June 15, 2006 at 10:20 pm said:

See Mike, you said it again. you owned a dildo. fag.

TGO on June 15, 2006 at 10:20 pm said:

So sharpie, you’d get others to fight for you? Or are you disassociating yourself because these events only happened in your tiny little mind. Just by reading this, I’m sensing that you too may have some mental illness. Makes me question this “business” that you supposedly run. ‘Running your own business’ and ‘being institutionalized’ are not the same!

Hmm, this could explain why you always repeat yourself like Rain Man. “10 minutes til Wapner, 10 minutes til Wapner!” =)

28. “TGO is an excellent driver! Excellent, excellent!”

You’re killing me, Dildo. I think I love you.

29. R&C’s Dildo on June 16, 2006 at 2:40 am said:

See Mike, you said it again. you owned a dildo. fag.

how many times are you going to use this sad attempt? it was lame the first time it surely isn’t any better now. you use the word “fag” a little too much. you are showing us that you are a closet case.

where in your gods post did he mention or hint at someone else fighting for him?
    Nope, no mental sickness here at illness here at all. no meds. perfect bill of health(as if anyone expected any different)

talking about repeating themselves, perhaps you should practice what you preach.. Pot.Kettle.Black once again.

30. Jenna on June 16, 2006 at 3:01 am said:

“TGO is an excellent driver! Excellent, excellent!”

You’re killing me, Dildo. I think I love you.

its a shame Troll Face Butchdyke that the only time you come out “fighting”(for lack of a better word. you only do it when you can hide behind someone.

keep up the TGO envy

31. I don’t hide behind anyone, you stupid motherfucker.

Yeah, and it takes a real stand-up guy to spend all of his time on the internet trying to act as creepy as possible and offend as many people as he can. When do you have time to run your so-called business? You win the award for the biggest loser in the history of the internet. Get a life, man. Really. You’re pathetic.

32. you don’t? that’s all you have been doing lately. you’re that one who while her friend is yelling at someone will stand behind them and go “YEA WHAT SHE SAID!”

buy yourself a clue, troll faced butch dyke. Notice the times that your god is on, its mornings and nights if TGO spent “all” his time on the internet you would see post through out the day.
    Your god runs his business everyday, He only posts early in the morning before all the phone calls start or evening when it’s slower. The advantages of being a boss you can do what the hell you want.

get a life? wow that’s the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black TGO has ever seen.

Keep up the TGO envy.

33. TGO on June 15, 2006 at 9:29 pm said:
    BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH

No no no you silly goose of a TGO, apparently you don’t know how to properly Pwn.
    To Own is to pay off the mortgage on your house.
    To Pwn is what is done to you day in and day out – beating you at a game you have no clue how to play.

And anyways.. John was obviously there and agreed your ass was pwned. As for everyone else – Angela & Ranee? – what’s it matter what they have to say? I have already pwned them. Multiple times. It’s a wonder they keep going. They should have followed S samantha and Ana. Ah well.

34. TGO on June 16, 2006 at 3:17 am said:

Shhhhh… I think he may be finally getting the message I’ve been trying to tell him!

35. TGO on June 16, 2006 at 3:17 am said:

TGO on June 16, 2006 at 3:18 am said:

its a shame Troll Face Butchdyke

TGO on June 16, 2006 at 9:43 am said:

buy yourself a clue, troll faced butch dyke… wow that’s the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black TGO has ever seen.

Guess not! And you’ve gotta love how he ends it too! Can we say double standards for Rain Man?

I get my boxer shorts at K-Mart in Cincinatti. Gotta get my boxer shorts at K-Mart. K-Mart! Boxer shorts. K-Mart!

36. Hey, leave him alone. Mike’s right, I shouldn’t be throwing stones out at anyone. I fucked up a couple of things in my relationship and that’s just wrong.

But getting plastered behind the wheel of a car and driving, then getting arrested for it, that’s okay.

37. John on June 16, 2006 at 4:46 pm said:

Jenna on June 16, 2006 at 3:01 am said:

“TGO is an excellent driver! Excellent, excellent!”

BAHAHAHA!!

38. Klumsi on June 16, 2006 at 11:00 am said:

To Own is to pay off the mortgage on your house.

newsflash for you twat licker, “PWN” isn’t even a word. if you can’t come up with real words, dont play the game.
    as for you “owning” us at frenchkitten. Yeah right we buried your ass there.

39. R&C’s Dildo on June 16, 2006 at 4:41 pm said:

you should be more interesting in saying to yourself “practice what you preach”

40. John on June 16, 2006 at 4:46 pm said:

umm, I know you are not talking about me unless you are starting to talk our of your rear end. Such an incident does not exist. When ever I drink there is always a designated driver.

41. TGO on June 16, 2006 at 8:09 pm said:

you should be more interesting in saying to yourself “practice what you preach”

sticky keyboard excuse….cumming up!!

42. nope no excuse needed. Everyone already knows the situation. plus you claim to be smart, TGO thinks you can figure out the post.

Think Forrest Think

43. I got my sticky keyboard at K-Mart in Arizona. Gotta get a new keyboard at K-Mart. K-Mart! Sticky keyboard. K-Mart!

Getter done, Rain Man!!

44. TGO on June 16, 2006 at 8:07 pm said:
    as for you “owning” us at frenchkitten. Yeah right we buried your ass there.

If it’s a game, it’s Pwn. If you can’t handle the pwnage, then log off.

And omgzz! I lick twats? Fuck yes! Do you have a twat, TGO? Can I lick it, TGO? :D

45. no actually the laptop is from Best buy thank you very much. it’s still nice to know you don’t shit about anything.

RUN FORREST RUN

46. there’s no such thing as pwnage. you just make yourself look like a moron(something you have done quite well)
    If you are going to debate use real words.

47. TGO on June 17, 2006 at 10:19 pm said:

If you are going to debate use real words.

You’re right. No such thing.

48. John on June 18, 2006 at 12:22 am said:

You’re right. No such thing.

come on, you’re going to take that from a site called urban dictionary, a dictionary of slang? not exactly credible or offical.

49. TGO on June 17, 2006 at 10:19 pm said:

If you are going to debate use real words.

Can we say hypocrite!! Good job TGoatseO!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!

50. gee how ironic since you have used it too.

Practice what you preach Forrest.