You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “She Lost Count At 25”.

1. tsk tsk… you haven’t had any comebacks. I’m quite disappointed in you TGO. I guess you couldn’t use any of your old stale comebacks. Tell ya what… try google & go research some original stuff.

*sits back & eats popcorn*

2. theres no need for comebacks with you as you are doing a great job of buring yourself.
    the old comebacks work time after time, why get new ones when the oldies but greaties do the job. If there was someone out there that could actually fight properly then I’d use new.

sit down, you lost.

3. Dude, how can I lose when there’s no competition? All I’ve seen is you claiming to be all that & then some but like your penis… nothing’s there.

4. Dude, how can I lose when there’s no competition! I can’t believe how inferior you really are… beaten by a dildo.

But then again, you may like that.

5. at least you realize that you aren’t are would never be competition. what a retard you are.

you couldn’t beat me on you best day, so you should be the last person to talk about inferiorirty.

again, you lose. this is becoming a trend

6. TGO on May 31, 2006 at 9:37 am said:

And I’m the retard? I’ve got you so flustered you can’t even form a sentence right!

Hell, you can’t even respond with a comeback! All I’ve read from you is “I’m better than you so sit down or else I’ll cry because you don’t fight proper”. Proper? You’re a joke!! And yes, I’m positive I’m not the only one laughing at you!

7. wow your delusions of grandeur are really severe.
    what part of “you couldnt get my flustered,mad, pissed did you NOT understand” you are a hack. you are nothing more than my punching bag a court jester if you will.
    I’ve beaten you with every comeback i typed out, mind you most are ones that were used before but against you they work time after time. you are nothing but a simpleton.

there would be no reason for people to laugh at me. they may be laughing at how badly im tearing you apart. they may be laughing at the fact that watching the special olympics is more exciting than fighting you.

wake up and smell the coffee you fucktard, you just can’t win with me. you can’t match my superiority, you keep trying but you crash and burn each time.

8. TGO on May 31, 2006 at 9:24 pm said:

what part of “you couldnt get my flustered…”

Here’s your sign!!

9. wow putting my instead of me is a sign? try its due to an old laptop thats on its way out. but nice try, all you wound up doing is proving me right yet again.

give it up already you’ll never win.

10. Shifting the blame are ya? Most real men would own up to their mistakes. Only the weak & insecure ones find excuses instead of taking responsibility for what they did. This usually stems from childhood experiences.

You were that kid that always got picked on huh. There’s always a trigger word that can cause people like you to have relapses.

WEDGIE!!!! =)

11. You can’t blame being ornery on an old laptop.

12. R&C’s Dildo on June 1, 2006 at 5:26 am said:

WEDGIE!!!! =)

there’s nothing to take responsibility for it was a mistake due to the keyboard. what part of that did you NOT understand?

weak and insecure are 2 words that are complete opposites of what I am.
    I’ve answered this in the past but ill do it again. no i was never picked on, i was always the one picking on and beating the crap out of kids. no one had the balls to attempt to pick on me they knew id beat the living shit out of them, take a picture and send it to the parents.

no john but i can blame an old laptop for having a screwed up keyboard.

13. R&C’s Dildo on June 1, 2006 at 5:26 am said:

Shifting the blame are ya?

John on June 1, 2006 at 7:16 am said:

You can’t blame being ornery on an old laptop.

TGO on June 1, 2006 at 9:45 am said:

Here’s your sign!

14. the only sign here is you are on the short end of the stick and are fading fast

15. All I’ve got to say is that… I’ve seen your best and shot it down every time. I’ve beaten you with every comeback I typed out and you keep trying but you crash and burn each time. This is becoming a trend. Again, you lose.

Whatcha gotta say about that? I’m sure you’ll think of something old & stale. =)

16. theres only 3 words for your last message

Delusions of grandeur.

1) you haven’t seen my best, that wasn’t even a 1/16th of my potential. to defeat you i barely need any effort. you are too easy.
    2) i never lose. i won a long time ago, im just sitting her letting you embarass and defeat yourself and you are doing an a+ job at it.
    3) you constantly use my lines which shows your TGO envy(and who can blame you for that) everyone wants to be me. i am god.

17. R&C’s Dildo on June 2, 2006 at 6:10 am said:

LOL!! You’re finally getting the big picture there sharpie! All the above were cut & pasted from your earlier posts from this thread. But what makes this fucking hilarious is that you called all of your own stuff “delusions of grandeur”!! ENJOY!! =)

18. nbo dipshit, im just telling it like it is. letting you in on a little reality so you can actually get a clue and stop trying to top me, because it will never happen.

not only can’t you fight worth shit, you’re dumb to boot. I guess hooked on phonics didn’t work for you

19. TGO on June 2, 2006 at 11:41 pm said:

nbo dipshit, im just telling it like it is.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

20. John on June 3, 2006 at 12:08 am said:

nbo dipshit, im just telling it like it is.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

1) stop stealing my lines

2) laptop. do we really need to go over this time after time?

21. John on June 3, 2006 at 12:08 am said:

nbo dipshit, im just telling it like it is.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

LOL =) good timing John. I think TGoatseO has his head so far up his ass that it’s become futile to guide him back to reality. You can say he is god (lower case g) of his own domain ;)

Maybe someday he’ll realize that he can’t have a battle of the minds when he keeps forgetting to bring ammunition >:O

22. how can I have a battle of the minds with you? you aren’t even at my high level? first you would have to have a mind to be able to battle me, all you’ve shown is you’d lose to a first grader.

winner and still champion. TGO (as if anyone thought any different)

keep showing your TGO envy.

23. HA! You’re level is so high you’d have to reach up to touch an ant’s left nut! Give it up TGO, you’re done. I’ve torn you up & teabagged you at the end!

But I think you like having a dildo beating you senseless. That’s why you keep coming back for more!

Come… partake of this rubbery substance. I command you!

24. TGO on June 3, 2006 at 1:15 am said:

1) stop stealing my lines

2) laptop. do we really need to go over this time after time?

Right, because you came up with it. And honestly, I’m on a laptop right now with some keys missing, some sticking, and some just not working the way they should be and *I’m* doing just fine. Using your laptop as an excuse for your inability to grasp grammar errs is something a 16-year old camgirl would do.

25. R&C’s Dildo on June 3, 2006 at 6:29 am said:

Come… partake of this rubbery substance. I command you!

wow you’r delusions of grandeur are reaching a critical level.

all you have done is show how you dance around like a brain damaged ballerina. this was over before it even started. you just can’t match me, even with all your TGO ENVY, Just face the facts when you go up again GOD you will lose each and every time.
    Keep it up though you are by far the best court jester I’ve ever had.

Dance Puppet Dance!

26. John on June 3, 2006 at 8:55 am said:

said just like that, yea actually I did.

And you ability to justify stuff you have no clue about is something an 8 year old would do.

27. R&C’s Dildo on June 3, 2006 at 6:29 am said:

That’s why you keep coming back for more!

Come… partake of this rubbery substance. I command you!

TGO on June 3, 2006 at 5:27 pm said:

wow you’r delusions of grandeur are…blah blah (same old redundant useless stuff to cover up TGoatseO’s inadequacy!) blah blah

It is well that you follow my commandments oh (back) ‘holey’ one! Your faithfulness & desires to partake of this rubbery substance has been witnessed by many angels (TDE readers)! We shall celebrate each occassion of your return with what you truly desire & yearn for.

Eternal teabagging.

Yea, and it shall be done. Go now TGoatseO and heed my commandment I have given unto you & holdfast to the “iron rod” which controls your destiny and shall deliver you from the darkness of your rectum!

28. pretty funny that you talk about “same ol redundant useless stuff” since you’re the king of it.

keep dancing, puppet. you are entertaining your god. that’s your only use and so far you are doing a pretty good job at it (hey they say everyone is good at something so go with it! you found your calling!)

more and more you keep showing not only your god but everyone else that he is better than you(as if anyone expected any different,) you idolize TGO(naturally), you want to be TGO(everyone does).

I actually pity you, it’s not every day that you see someone who would lose a fight to a Down syndrome vegetable.

29. TGO on June 4, 2006 at 2:54 am said:

AH HA!! All that makes TGO who he is, IS the same ol redundant useless stuff and anyone who’s ever read TGO’s stuff KNOWS this to be true. Thus, you have admitted in writing that you are no longer king!

YOU HAVE BEEN DE-THRONED!! or better yet… de-thrOWNED!

But not to let you go off in total shame… I have a job opening for you… as the piss boy. =) Please reply back within 48 hours to secure this position.

Oh, and here’s a teabag for obeying my commandment!!

30. TGO on June 4, 2006 at 2:54 am said:

OMG! and how about this quote! Either you’re the loser TGO, or you’re the down sydrome vegetable! You just burned yourself twofold! Good work there sharpie! LMAO!!!

31. R&C’s Dildo on June 4, 2006 at 5:36 am said:

that made no sense what so ever, the comment was aimed towards you.
    “i actually pity YOU” how was that talking about myself? the burn was towards you. YOU(as in r&C dildo since you need it explained) are so horrible at fighting that you couldnt beat a down syndrome vegetable.
    keep burying yourself you stupid fucktard you are going great at it, I barely have to put forth any effort. good puppet, good boy!

P.S. I could never be de-throned, there is no one better than GOD.
    P.S.S Pot.kettle.black to your “same ol redundant useless stuff” quote.
    thanks for the sunday chuckle, you made me and my employees laugh real hard.

32. Wow. you really didn’t understand it. That makes it even more hilarious! LMFAO!!

Let me talk slow for you there…shaaarrr-pieee. Beeelooow is YOOUURR quote.

TGO on June 4, 2006 at 2:54 am said:

Apparently this quote is not very clear because I’ve got you all flustered. Let’s just say that when you say YOU, you mean yourself.
    You pity me because it’s not every day that you (TGoatseO) sees someone (meaning me) who would lose a fight to a Down syndrome vegetable (meaning TGoatseO)!

But here’s the kicker! If that’s not what YOU meant, then that means YOU’RE the loser!
    But we already knew that =)

As for your employees, they’re laughing at YOU for talking to a dildo on the internet! But you can’t stop, you’re addicted to me! Come back & partake again… I command you!

33. it’s plain as day to see why and how you lost to your god. You don’t seem to understand English, either that or you are on drugs and your brain is wrecked.

here we go again with the delusions of grandeur. flustered BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! not even on your best day. you are nothing more than a little puppet for me to smack around. you are like a deer that was just shot and the hunter(that’s me) just lets you sit there and suffer in pain instead of being humane.
    let’s try this again, for the intelligence impaired.
    “I actually pity you, it’s not every day that you see someone who would lose a fight to a Down syndrome vegetable”

TGO actually pities R&C Dildo, It’s not everyday that TGO sees R&C Dildowho would lose a fight to a down syndrome vegetable.
    get it? Got it? GOOD.

dance on puppet, show the world why you are nothing more than a punchline, a patsy, a sideshow.

As for my employees. make no mistake about it, they are laughing at you because you constantly get your ass kicked by me and are too stupid to realize it. and that is why you are my personal punching bag.

you are owned once again. the least you can do is fight back. you are the equivalent to a amateur boxer who doesn’t raise his guard, he just lets himself get punched in the face.

34. TGO on June 5, 2006 at 3:08 am said:

“it’s plain as day to see why and how you lost to your god… It’s not everyday that TGO sees R&C Dildowho would lose a fight to a down syndrome vegetable.

Here’s your sign again sharpie! You claim I lost to you but yet you say that it’s not everyday that you see me lose a fight to a down syndrome vegetable. 1 + 1 = YOU!

I am not an animal…. I am TGO!!!

TGO on June 5, 2006 at 3:08 am said:

you are owned once again.

See! You said it again! You own a dildo! Does your wife know you’re a closet case? I bet you’d love to enlarge the “circles” of your friends >:O

35. hey retard, if i were a vegetable i wouldnt be able to be on the internet now would i. and more importantly. i never one said i was refering to myself now did i? it sounds like someone is assuming, and you know what they say about assuming.

keep dancing puppet boy, dance faster. entertain us with your idiocracies. good boy.

36. TGO on June 5, 2006 at 9:35 am said:

LMFAO! Looks like the light bulb finally came on in that vacant house! *standing ovation for sharpie!*

As you can see above, I’ve still got you totally flustered… “I never one said…” BAH HAH HAH!!

But there is one thing you’re right about. You’re not a vegetable.
    You’re a FRUIT!! Closet case but still a fruit!! =)

37. newsflash for you fucktard, I already knew what you meant I just took this time to continue to make fun of you and treat you like the little inferior ameoba you are.

where do your delusions come from? certain not based from anything said here. what part of ” you could get me flustered on your best day” did you NOT understand? how many more ways do I need to humiliate you?

wrong again, where do you get your misinformation.

Dance puppet dance.

38. TGO on June 5, 2006 at 8:18 pm said:

Now THAT was the lamest excuse of all!! But hey, at least you conceded that you’re a down syndrome vegetable!! BAHAHAHAHA!!

TGO on June 5, 2006 at 8:18 pm said:

Here’s your sign again sharpie!! Read your quote & see how I’ve got you all flustered that you’ve admitted that I DO get you flustered!!

Who’s the fucktard now? BAHAHAHA!!

39. **yawn**

Beaten again. how many times are you going to be destroyed before you finally give up? you will never win. you are just falling further and further into my trap. I’ve made you embarass yourself so much you have absolutely no dignity left, your god took it all away.

keep it up jester you are following directions like a good lil boy.

P.S. if you haven’t figured out that the last message was supposed to say “you couldn’t” then you are even dumber than the people of the internet thought.

keep digging, you’re almost at china.

40. TGO on June 5, 2006 at 11:25 pm said:

Beaten again.

I accept your defeat.

TGO on June 5, 2006 at 11:25 pm said:

there was nothing to figure out, I’ve got you totally flustered that you admitted it for all to witness.

I know how embarassed you feel being beaten by a dildo but you’re wife will probably be more embarassed when she finds out you’re a closet case! >:O

TGO on June 5, 2006 at 11:25 pm said:

you are following directions like a good lil boy.

Hmm, this last quote helps support my last comment. Sounds like you’ve used this line before. Must be from your lifetime membership with NAMBLA!

41. i never said you defeated me, because i never lose. It’s impossible for me to lose GOD doesnt lose.

the only thing that everyone will witness is your delusions of grandeur. im not even close to being flustered infact im having a grand ol’ time kicking your ass day after day.

“but you’re wife”
    Hooked on phonics didn’t work for you.

“when she finds out you’re a closet case”
    wow, you really are grasping for a lifeline arent you.
    hmm you talk a little bit too much about “the closet” sounds like you are trying to cover up your own fruit loopness

following directions as in dancing like the mindless puppet you are, following directions as in burying yourself deeper and deeper.

keep going puppet, keep on burying yourself. heres a shovel dig yourself further. no wonder you are nothing more than a punch line.

42. TGO on June 6, 2006 at 3:52 am said:

“but you’re wife”
    Hooked on phonics didn’t work for you.

Stop the press!! 68 comments later & TGoatseO finally finds one misspelled word from me!! Oh wait, wait, wait!!

It was my laptop keyboard’s fault.

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!

43. wow you cant go one day without stealing your GOD’S lines.

I know you want to be me(and who can blame you for that) but come on with the millions of words out there ya think you’d be able to come up with your own.

keep on digging.

you lose again ahh so great to be god.

44. First, it wasn’t a line, it was a lame excuse YOU came up with, blaming your laptop keyboard because I flustered you beyond incompetence!
    Second, there was no stealing involved, it’s called mocking you with your own lame excuse! A true god would have figured that one out but not you there sharpie!

Stealing is to permanently deprive someone of something of value. Since you HAVE nothing of value & ARE nothing of value, the only crime would be that you’re felony stupid!
    That would explain why you haven’t figured out that you’ve lost to a dildo =) I command you to return & worship the Almighty Dildo!! (he will, you watch) ;)

45. face it assclown you steal my lines because you idolize me just like everyone else does. I blamed my laptop keyboard because the keyboard is all messed up not because you “flustered me” to this point I haven’t even begun to frown. why would I? you are a joke and an easy target.

you can tap dance around it all you want it still boils down to you stealing my lines. im flattered really i am.
    delusions of grandeur again, you couldn’t beat me even if I wrote out explicit instructions.

Dance puppet, Dance

46. Yeah right butt pirate, keep blaming the keyboard. You know they’re not lines but actually really lame excuses! As for stealing your lame excuses, you can read my previous entry on that. I understand, it may take you 2-3 reads before the light comes on but like your devotion to me, it will manifest itself upon you & you will be enlightened.

I still can’t believe how thin skinned you really are & how I’ve got you all flustered! I never thought you’d fold so easily and let a dildo beat you. I suppose you just naturally get weak at the knees when you’re in the presence of my greatness! I’ve proven how inferior you really are & how you’re having a hard time embracing my superiority over you!

But it’s okay, you’ll ‘loosen up’ with this Dildo! Trust me… I command you!

47. yep it is the laptop keyboard you need to accept it, you have no other choice in the matter.

It’s a line, learn the difference. we know you are down syndrome slow but i’ve explained this to you time after time. get with the program or get out.

thin skinned? BAH HAH HAH HAH dream on pal i ahve the thickest skin in the world which is 1 of the many different ways im kicking your ass and you are too stupid to realize that you are nothing more than a pun, a sideshow for our amusement.

Maybe you can understand it this way. I could be in a coma and you still couldn’t beat me. I would still kick your ass which way. you are a peon. you were put on this planet to be my punching bag.
    your other purpose on this planet is to idolize me (which you already do)

keep digging my stalker you really burying yourself now!

48. TGO on June 8, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

That would be the foreskin around your lips. >:O

TGO on June 8, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

you really burying yourself now!

time & time again I keep proving how much I have you flustered and you know it. Here’s two more “fluster moments” above for ya sparkie! I’m all under your skin causing you to type just like the retard you are! Here’s some Carlos Mencia for you! DEE DEE DEEEEE!!!

49. **yawn** so sad are these delusions of grandeur.

So this is what a last ditch effort looks like. You’ve been grabing for that lifeline since the beginning and you’re sinking fast and yet you are too stupid to realize it. What great comedy it makes for the rest of us.

Run Forrest RUN!

50. TGO on June 9, 2006 at 9:38 am said:

so sad are these delusions of grandeur.

What’s sad is your abuse of this old, stale & pathetic phrase! I guess pot, kettle, black got rubbed in your face so hard, it shamed you into finding something else!

This is like your 7th or 8th time using it just in this thread alone! Guess it’s that time again….

delusions. of. grandeur. duh.

If you can’t find humor in that, then you’re now experiencing the shaming I gave you before!! ENJOY!! =)