You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “She Lost Count At 25”.

1. Hey Erin, it’s not uncommon for people to have multiple personalities from these types of events… was her name Ruca? ;)

2. damn that’s what I was going to say. you just beat me to it.

3. You caught me. I have fucked well over 50 people- most of which I never knew their names.

Why exactly do I even bother with this place?

4. Do people like that ever really change? I’ve come across a few of those and i dont see it happening.

5. Well apparently girls like those try and chance somehow, getting back to what they actually were in their past life.

I wish everybody had a second chance don’t you? I don’t know I’m not the one to judge anyone, I made too many mistakes in my past.

6. Erin on May 22, 2006 at 4:01 am said:

Why exactly do I even bother with this place?

Because some of us, especially me, adore you and your writing. Don’t let a couple of assholes run you off.

7. Why exactly do I even bother with this place?

i’ve pondered the same thing.

8. TGO on May 22, 2006 at 9:37 pm said:

Why exactly do I even bother with this place?

i’ve pondered the same thing.

Dude, it’s 2006. Can you forget about whatever beef you have with someone from four years ago on a site that doesn’t exist anymore?

9. again, it has nothing to do with any beef. especially since as i stated before I have no beef at all, if anyone should have a beef she should with me.
    I tell it like it is and im not about to change that so you’ll have to set it to approve my posts.

10. Are you really that much of a child? You’re a grown man, for christs sake. Stop trying to bullshit yourself. You’ve got some stupid issue with me leftover from 2002. Get over it, already. Quit with the personal attacks that are completely unwarranted and that i’m the only target of. You’re transparent.

This isn’t IG. I don’t write that kind of shit anymore. Respect the fact that i’m here writing things that aren’t based on vicious opinions and camgirl tripe.

The fact is-
    You simply don’t like me based on some assumptions you made years ago. I find it odd that you can control your comments when it comes to men (webpig, john) that you’ve previously feuded with but you find it necessary to continue a fight with a woman that has no interest in it. In fact, all you ever do is bash women. Are you just a misogynist? What gives?

You’re not “telling it like it is”. You’re just being a jerkoff. There’s a major difference.

11. I’d have thought you’d have learnt not to bite so easily in these circumstances.

As for Nicci, people have issues and deal with them in different ways, she may well have moved on from that stage and if she hasn’t that’s her choice.

12. I love your writings, Erin :) Your posts are of few that I take the time to read. So don’t stop!

13. It’s not biting. It’s commanding a degree of common respect.

14. Erin on May 23, 2006 at 12:04 pm said:

The fact is-

You’re not”telling it like it is”. You’re just being a jerkoff. There’s a major difference.

paranoid much?(cue X-files music)it be a chemical imbalance thing.
    what issue would i have with you?, i’ve asked this dozens of times already. If you did something to me(like that would ever happen) then maybe i would. I ran YOU off , constanly embarassed you, if anyone had a grudge it would definately be YOU, I don’t know how much more clear I could make that.
    it’s not a personal attack, i make fun of all morons. unwarranted? you’re full of shit, that in itself makes my comments warranted. I just call it like i see it.

gee thanks for the tip that this isn’t IG I would never have figured that out without your help(end sarcasm)

As always, im calling it like i see it. its really that simple, stop being paranoid and looking further into it than you have to.
    you haven’t earned respect, I don’t respect liars, I dont respect people who have to resort to bullshit stories because their lives aren’t interesting enough to post truths

john and I bash each other constantly. Webpig, ive talked to him a couple times via aim then i lose interest and stop talking.

oh lord here we go with the TGO hates women comment. im not even going to dignify this with a response i’ve already answered this 5 million times. you want the answer search for it.

again, im telling it like it is what part of that do you NOT understand? im an asshole and proud of it, what can I say.

15. TGO, you’re not an asshole. You’re an idiotic douche nozzle. The only thing you’re accomplishing by bashing Erin every chance you get is making it obvious that you’re fucking obsessed with her. Get over it. You need to concentrate more on your own mental shortcomings and stop these pitiful attempts at making yourself look like a bad ass to get her attention. You remind me of the little shithead on the playground that runs around pulling on the little girl’s pigtails because that’s the only way he can get her to look at him. It’s just juvenile and you’re supposedly an adult. Didn’t your mother ever tell you that if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything? Give it a shot, dude.

Christ, John, when are you gonna ban this dumbass’s ip? I think it’s long past time.

16. thought you were “done with me” troll. just like I thought you couldnt stay away from your stalkee.

“douche nozzle” jesus, dyke couldn’t you come up better than that? you make it way to easy to embarass you.

obsessed? BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH thanks for the good laugh. since you are obviously slow i’ll repeat it just for you. now pay attention troll because i’ll only say this one more time. I WOULDNT PISS ON HER IF SHE WAS ON FIRE. shes an easy target thats it nothing more.

I have no mental shortcomings, in fact i have no shortcomings at all which is why im so great.
    That saying is played out and long overdue for a change. but then again I don’t play by any rules, I make my own. my philosophy is “you make the rules and I break them”

he can ban my ip all he wants, i can get around it, he could of course make it so he has to approve all posts but that would be a lot of work.

how many more times do i have to embarass you before you get it troll?

17. to=too

18. I’m still waiting for you to embarass me the first time, Sparky.

The only thing played out around here is you. Please go away.

19. take a look at the archives dipshit, every single time you opened your troll mouth to me you were put in your place. and thats when you used the surrendering line “im done with you”

you are such a lame ass no wonder you live at home.

If i left who would u stalk, you’d lose your only reason for being on the internet.

20. You are, without a doubt, the creepiest person to ever exist on this planet. Are you one of those botched abortions I keep hearing about?

If you left, my head would explode from joy. Since that’s obviously not going to happen, I’m just gonna delete this bookmark and continue on with a creep-free existance.

I promise I won’t miss you.

21. zzz sit down troll, you are done. come back when you learn how to debate and i dont mean 6th grade level with insults like “douche nozzle”

If I left you wouldnt survive you would seek me out like you constantly do.

as for you leaving? BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH Jennifer has a better chance at being mother of the year. you can’t get enough to TGO(and who can blame you for that) you’ll say you are leaving forever or you are done with me only to come right back again. TGO Envy at its best.

22. I think it would only be fair if I pointed out something here. I guess you can say I started all this by my light-hearted comment. I didn’t think this would turn into an all out pissing contest. Erin, if you were offended by what I said, I apologize.

For all the other bullshit said here, I take no responsibility.

23. it’s a little late for damage control. of it were a “light hearted comment” you would have followed it by a :) or a j/k.

get some stones.

24. TGO on May 25, 2006 at 2:48 am said:

get some stones.

It had nothing to do with damage control. It had to do with me being man enough to say sorry for what I felt could have been my fault with my light hearted comment… which btw, actually DID have a ;) after it.

But you wouldn’t have noticed that since you’ve got your head so far up your ass, right TGoatseO?

25. R&C-
    No need to apologize. I knew that you were joking. My original comment was directed at TGO. I probably should hav e used the quote feature. Your apology appreciated though.

26. TGoatseO? you should stick your head on the train tracks during rush hour for such a stupid comment.

27. I dunno. TGoatseO sounds quite… fitting ( O )

Thanks Erin

28. this coming from someone who uses “dildo” as a name.

Interesting.

29. Yep. Looks like we have something in common.

30. Don’t even begin to flatter yourself, theres nothing you could possibly have in common with someone as great as I

31. I came across TheDeadEnd doing some research and hit on Erin’s writing by accident. I just want to say that she seems to be a real talent, whether the stories are true or not. As for TGO: mate, I’ve read stuff by a few angry tossers in my time but you take the cake. I’m only saying this to make you happy. Because I know you enjoy feeling that everyone hates you, thereby justifying your hatred towards everyone else. And how can I say I know you without having met you? Because the world’s full of arseholes like you and the internet is the perfect place where you can rear you snide, ugly face because in cyberspace nobody can give you the backhander your nastiness deserves. Don’t bother replying to this post because I won’t be reading it. Cheers :)

32. TGO on May 27, 2006 at 12:32 am said:

Oh come on now TGoatseO, admit it. We both aim to please in different ways…. This dildo stimulates the front hole and you… well, you know.

Cagle lately? =)

33. god you are an idiot. and to think you used to be cool now you’re nothing but a little ass kissing maggot.

you might as well not even bother replying, you’ll just further embarass yourself. but then again you are stupid so you probably won’t heed this good advice.

34. I can’t believe you’re letting me get to you like this. You used to be more thick skinned. Loosen up there TGO!! I’m still cool, just shootin’ stuff right back at ya! Since when did you take my shit personally? Maybe comments toward you from others were serious & had meaning but you should know me better than that. If you want to call my apology to Erin ass kissing, then so be it. I’m sure it’s probably a pretty fine ass too! ;)

35. let me make one thing perfectly clear. you aren’t getting to me, i have the toughest skin. maybe it’s hard to tell because of my extreme bluntness but make no mistake about it, there hasnt been a person yet to get to me.

I don’t take what anyone says personally, life is too short and im way too strong for that.

amd yes your apology was ass kissin.

36. LMAO!! ok there TGoatseO

37. apparantly that is your best, what a foolish boy you are.

38. Haha! You haven’t seen my best, in fact you’re not worthy of it. Let me give you a taste of your own stale comebacks.

Pot. Kettle. Black. Duh.

If you failed to laugh at that, then you’re now experiencing what others have been trying to tell you for a long time now. Enjoy. =)

39. …and thank you for reading TDE. Dammit Dildo, what’s wrong with you? LOL!

40. i’ve seen your best and shot it down every time. Face it, when you go against me you lose it’s the nature of the beast. Oh and by the way If I wasn’t worthy of it you wouldn’t be replying and burying yourself deeper and deeper.

now as for my biggest fan qwango,

obviously your “research” has failed to turn up anything that is correct because i am far from the angriest person in fact i am the happiest. and why shouldn’t I be? Im the greatest there ever was.
    here is your nickels worth of free advice before i send you on your merry way. before you send a msg to someone as high calibre as TGO do your research because wow you got it ALL wrong(which isnt surprisng because you are a foreigner. Im the same way on the internet as I am in person.
    P.S. don’t give us that “oh dont bother replying because you won’t be reading it” because reality is you scope this every day waiting for my reply and if you really didn’t want a reply you wouldnt have posted it anyway and seeing how you are a TGO stalk you’ll keep coming back like they all do.

41. R&C’s Dildo on May 30, 2006 at 4:09 pm said:

Pot. Kettle. Black. Duh.

It’s funny you should mention this, as I was just telling John how awful the “pot, kettle, black” retort is. Most of the time that people use it it’s in the wrong context too.

“You once killed a small child”
    “Pot. kettle. black”

It doesn’t really work that way.

Anyway, this brightened up my in-box for today. Thankyou, sir.

42. problem with that, tits for gifts is I’ve never used it in the wrong context.

duped again, don’t you ever get tired of it?

43. John on May 30, 2006 at 5:16 pm said:

…and thank you for reading TDE. Dammit Dildo, what’s wrong with you? LOL!

Erin on May 30, 2006 at 7:00 pm said:

…this brightened up my in-box for today. Thankyou, sir.

The tribe has spoken. TGO-wned.

44. yea, like that will ever happen.

wake up ans smell reality. you were owned by me before you even started.

45. You owned a dildo? I knew you were a closet case!! >:O

46. sorry, im not the queer boy. i wouldnt have any need for a dildo nor would any female ive been with.

sit down, you’re done.

47. At least I can sit!! =X

48. god you are an idiot. were you born this way? learn how to fight or sit down.

49. We’re fighting? Oh shit! I didn’t know that. I didn’t see your closet door open… *taps foot*

50. wow i can just sit back and watch you embarass yourself,. learn how to fight before you take me on, maybe you wont embarass yourself as much and more importantly you will actually stick to the topic.

sit down you are spent.