2006
04.15

My boyfriend recently moved to a new place with a good friend of his. I have a habit of staying with him overnight at least once a week due to the fact that I currently live with 8 other people (long fucking story) and it’s the only way I get a good nights rest.

The problem is that the new roommate never had a roommate before. Because of this, another friend of theirs came up with a demented and brilliant suggestion.

It’s called “Secrets” and the game consists of me, my boyfriend, and his new roommate stripping naked and telling one another our deepest darkest secrets. The point of the game is to eliminate any embarrassing conflicts that could arise by me staying there. Loud sex, me hogging the bathroom when one of the boys needs to read a newspaper, walking around in nothing but a towel after showering, and all of the other potentially uncomfortable things that could happen.

Obviously “secrets” is not going to happen because I don’t want my boyfriends roommate to know that i’m a pre op transsexual but it got me thinking nonetheless. Do I even have any secrets?

The truth is that I don’t. I’m more willing to tell the world about my mortification than I am about my inner most feelings. I attribute this to the fact that I write. And I write about myself. And in order to be an entertaining journaler you must be willing to embarrass yourself to the fullest extent. I guess you could say that I value self-obsession over shame.

This is why I have decided to divulge all of my most idiotic and humbling moments in life with the readers of The Dead End. I’ll be writing about past stupidity as well as the inappropriate shit that I find myself doing on a regular basis.

Like maybe about the time when I cuddled my ex-boyfriend’s mom…

  1. KATHY!! She’s a pre-shim!!

    Thank God I passed on the blowjob eh? =)

  2. ummm ummm ummm I have no words for this entry. :/

  3. Angela on April 15, 2006 at 12:28 pm said:

    ummm ummm ummm I have no words for this entry. :/

    Sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. I hope you’ll understand.

  4. That is an awkward game. I think it would make things more embarrising. I wouldn’t be able to be around him if he knew all of my deepest darkest secrets. I would be incredibly embarresed.

    Good luck on the surgery whenever you do get it.

  5. well you could always sell those photos on the net it would be like old times.

  6. TGO4LIFE on April 15, 2006 at 5:56 pm said:

    well you could always sell those photos on the net it would be like old times.

    I see someone has his credit card handy…

  7. John on April 15, 2006 at 8:47 pm said:

    TGO4LIFE on April 15, 2006 at 5:56 pm said:

    well you could always sell those photos on the net it would be like old times.

    I see someone has his credit card handy…

    dont have credit cards they are evil.

  8. Erin on April 15, 2006 at 3:31 pm said:

    Angela on April 15, 2006 at 12:28 pm said:

    ummm ummm ummm I have no words for this entry. :/

    Sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. I hope you’ll understand.

    & wtf is that supposed to mean? You annoy me & I’m choosing not to play into your odd and highly delusional head games. Good day…

  9. Angela on April 16, 2006 at 11:12 am said:

    Erin on April 15, 2006 at 3:31 pm said:

    Angela on April 15, 2006 at 12:28 pm said:

    ummm ummm ummm I have no words for this entry. :/

    Sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. I hope you’ll understand.

    & wtf is that supposed to mean? You annoy me & I’m choosing not to play into your odd and highly delusional head games. Good day…

    That was uncalled for, you don’t have to be a huge bitch.

    Always starting shit, jesus. If you are going to ignore it, don’t comment about it.

  10. :coughsbullshitcough: I started it??? Her “sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. i hope you’ll understand” remark was the UNCALLED shit. I don’t even know why she mentioned that. It’s not like I was posting all over the fucking place that “oh noeeeeeeeeeees I’m geting my wisdom teeth extracted” blah, blah, blah. lol… I wasn’t being a “huge bitch” & starting shit, ha… not hardly. I just was mentioning that I’m not going to buy into her little mind games that she loves to dish out to everyone else and then it resorts to childish petty remarks about “I can’t believe your wife married you, She must have been desperate,” blah blah blah bullshit that was brought up to other people in past entries. psh, go start your little “I’m trying to rile up people” bullshit with someone else. I just am sitting here laughing at the absurbity of the crap that you are attempting to accomplish, whatever the fuck that might be because I’m not understanding what you gain out of all of this… :/

  11. its her chemical imbalance angela, she doesnt know better.

  12. ^ ahh, ok. Just wondering how long it will take her/him/it to try to start on my sex life… lol. I dare her;)

  13. Are you high?

    I think you assume that me and “tgosucksdick” (or whatever Jenna uses as a handle. I forget heh) are the same person. Don’t put words into my mouth.

    Delusional headgames??? I wrote a god damn post. I’m not Zelda for christs sake. If I wanted to rile people up I would have done one of my old “Camgirls say the dumbest things” posts. I really have no idea what your issue is but I didnt intend this to be all fucking dramatic.

    As far as any beef I have with TGO…wtf do you care? If I never said anything to YOU then why are you bothered?

  14. Angela on April 16, 2006 at 1:03 pm said:

    :coughsbullshitcough: I started it??? Her “sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. i hope you’ll understand” remark was the UNCALLED shit. I don’t even know why she mentioned that. It’s not like I was posting all over the fucking place that “oh noeeeeeeeeeees I’m geting my wisdom teeth extracted” blah, blah, blah. lol… I wasn’t being a “huge bitch” & starting shit, ha… not hardly. I just was mentioning that I’m not going to buy into her little mind games that she loves to dish out to everyone else and then it resorts to childish petty remarks about “I can’t believe your wife married you, She must have been desperate,” blah blah blah bullshit that was brought up to other people in past entries. psh, go start your little “I’m trying to rile up people” bullshit with someone else. I just am sitting here laughing at the absurbity of the crap that you are attempting to accomplish, whatever the fuck that might be because I’m not understanding what you gain out of all of this… :/

    Yeah, that was me fucking with The Gay One about his wife, not Erin.

  15. PLEASE don’t get the operation! I have so many plans for your penis.

  16. Jenna on April 16, 2006 at 8:53 pm said:

    Angela on April 16, 2006 at 1:03 pm said:

    :coughsbullshitcough: I started it??? Her “sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. i hope you’ll understand” remark was the UNCALLED shit. I don’t even know why she mentioned that. It’s not like I was posting all over the fucking place that “oh noeeeeeeeeeees I’m geting my wisdom teeth extracted” blah, blah, blah. lol… I wasn’t being a “huge bitch” & starting shit, ha… not hardly. I just was mentioning that I’m not going to buy into her little mind games that she loves to dish out to everyone else and then it resorts to childish petty remarks about “I can’t believe your wife married you, She must have been desperate,” blah blah blah bullshit that was brought up to other people in past entries. psh, go start your little “I’m trying to rile up people” bullshit with someone else. I just am sitting here laughing at the absurbity of the crap that you are attempting to accomplish, whatever the fuck that might be because I’m not understanding what you gain out of all of this… :/

    Yeah, that was me fucking with The Gay One about his wife, not Erin.

    you’re a mature one, aren’t you? ;)

  17. she’s a bitter mule what do you expect? she’s obsessed with me but as i mentioned time and time again i wouldnt piss on her even if she were on fire.

    she calls what she does “fucking with tgo” wow talk about delusions of grandeur.

  18. ^cough… I got your pics uploaded as per requested. take a look when you have the time ;)

  19. Angela on April 16, 2006 at 9:07 pm said:

    Jenna on April 16, 2006 at 8:53 pm said:

    Angela on April 16, 2006 at 1:03 pm said:

    :coughsbullshitcough: I started it??? Her “sorry it couldn’t be about my wisdom teeth. i hope you’ll understand” remark was the UNCALLED shit. I don’t even know why she mentioned that. It’s not like I was posting all over the fucking place that “oh noeeeeeeeeeees I’m geting my wisdom teeth extracted” blah, blah, blah. lol… I wasn’t being a “huge bitch” & starting shit, ha… not hardly. I just was mentioning that I’m not going to buy into her little mind games that she loves to dish out to everyone else and then it resorts to childish petty remarks about “I can’t believe your wife married you, She must have been desperate,” blah blah blah bullshit that was brought up to other people in past entries. psh, go start your little “I’m trying to rile up people” bullshit with someone else. I just am sitting here laughing at the absurbity of the crap that you are attempting to accomplish, whatever the fuck that might be because I’m not understanding what you gain out of all of this… :/

    Yeah, that was me fucking with The Gay One about his wife, not Erin.

    you’re a mature one, aren’t you? ;)

    Thank you so much for taking time away from sucking TGO’s dick to answer. I really appreciate it.

    How’s that for mature?

    I really don’t have a problem with you, in fact, most of the time I find you to be amusing as hell but if you want to start shit with me, I can dish it out as well as I take it.

  20. ^ I have no reason to take part in your childish bullshit nor play into your little kiddie games. Go play with the others… ;)

  21. and while “dishing it out” shell wind up embarassing herself and showing what a moronic Orc she is

  22. Angela on April 16, 2006 at 9:19 pm said:

    ^ I have no reason to take part in your childish bullshit nor play into your little kiddie games. Go play with the others… ;)

    A better plan would be to have her play in rush hour traffic.

  23. TGO: You no longer exist to me.

    Angela: Who the hell are you trying to kid? Calling me immature and childish is no fucking different than the rest of the trash that’s spewed in these comments every day. Get over yourself.

  24. Jenna on April 16, 2006 at 9:23 pm said:

    TGO: You no longer exist to me.

    Angela: Who the hell are you trying to kid? Calling me immature and childish is no fucking different than the rest of the trash that’s spewed in these comments every day. Get over yourself.

    aww you’re breaking my heart obsessive one. ah probably all the better, I embarassed you too bad and your pride set in. score another one for TGO (as if anyone expected any different)

  25. I swear guys will make up any kind of BS excuse just to get a chick to take her clothes off.