Reader Mail

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Reader Mail”.

1. You, who ever you may be, are my hero.

2. You win at life.

I find it funny that some of the nominees for the awards are now closing their sites and moving somewhere else. No one has a sense of humor anymore!

3. LFAO.

I LOVE THIS.

That is all.

4. nice! can’t wait to read more from you on TDE!

5. Good Job TGO

6. I’m upset by two things. First of all you did not manage to offend me with that and that puzzles me. OH wait maybe I don’t really give a crap about the internet?

At any rate I enjoyed reading that so much that I want more……now. Keep it coming.

I’m also upset that possibly, maybe they all made such good cases for themselves and how shitty they are that I’m not going to win anything. And frankly if I don’t win this internet award I’ll go into a deep depression and make bad parenting judgements.

I’m worried I’ll leave stimulants on the floor for my kid to take or worse yet who knows what I might put in her butt if she is constipated.

7. ^don’t forget randomly putting in breast milk in baked goods, etc for all those unknowing to consume ;)

8. Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

LOL yeah I forgot that!

9. Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

Gross!

10. Ranee on March 25, 2006 at 11:16 am said:

or maybe stick your daughter in a carrier. that might help your chances

11. to the writer of this article *coughing* Kristen.

we might have believed “you didn’t care” had you said it 1 once but multiple times of saying it just shows the you do care and are trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Thanks for the mention.

YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY! REALLY! Like me!

12. Stop covering for her TGO, everyone knows it’s you that wrote this. Who else could be so angry at everyone?

13. I want to have your babies.

14. TGO4LIFE on March 25, 2006 at 4:52 pm said:

to the writer of this article *coughing* Kristen.

Thanks for the mention.

YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY! REALLY! Like me!

YES! I DO! Now can I have your cock?

15. John on March 25, 2006 at 6:28 pm said:

John you Doof,You know better than everyone else if I wrote this I’d proudly put my name on it.

16. Kristen on March 25, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

TGO4LIFE on March 25, 2006 at 4:52 pm said:

to the writer of this article *coughing* Kristen.

Thanks for the mention.

YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY! REALLY! Like me!

YES! I DO! Now can I have your cock?

nope,sorry. you’ll have to stick with daydreaming and drooling

17. TGO4LIFE on March 26, 2006 at 12:14 am said:

Kristen on March 25, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

TGO4LIFE on March 25, 2006 at 4:52 pm said:

to the writer of this article *coughing* Kristen.

Thanks for the mention.

YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY! REALLY! Like me!

YES! I DO! Now can I have your cock?

nope,sorry. you’ll have to stick with daydreaming and drooling

Haha, you really wish that were true, don’t you?

18. TGO4LIFE on March 26, 2006 at 12:04 am said:

That’s what I was thinking.

19. Kristen on March 26, 2006 at 1:04 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 26, 2006 at 12:14 am said:

Kristen on March 25, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

TGO4LIFE on March 25, 2006 at 4:52 pm said:

to the writer of this article *coughing* Kristen.

Thanks for the mention.

YOU LIKE ME YOU REALLY! REALLY! Like me!

YES! I DO! Now can I have your cock?

nope,sorry. you’ll have to stick with daydreaming and drooling

Haha, you really wish that were true, don’t you?

honestly? no not really. sorry even if i weren’t married you’re not my type.

20. TGO4LIFE on March 26, 2006 at 1:38 am said:

honestly? no not really. sorry even if i weren’t married you’re not my type.

She too smart for you?

*wink*

21. Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

For someone who doesn’t like drama – you certainly determined to create one ain’t you?

22. Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 4:38 am said:

Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

A couple of others agree with you, hence her nomination for the “I Am Not A Drama Queen” category (cite).

I wonder if she thinks that by linking her LJ instead of her site we would never notice.

23. John on March 26, 2006 at 4:42 am said:

Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 4:38 am said:

Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

Ha, yup! i notice it was indeed her.

24. *eats popcorn*

25. oh lets stop lying to ourselves- every one loves drama in some form or another… why else would we keep coming back here?

26. John on March 26, 2006 at 4:14 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 26, 2006 at 1:38 am said:

honestly? no not really. sorry even if i weren’t married you’re not my type.

She too smart for you?

*wink*

there is no such thing.

27. I am not trying to hide my “presence”. It just happened to be the site that showed up as possibility to use as a website thru my firefox history drop down. I don’t care that I was nominated in those awards. I see it as a joke and am laughing it all off. I’m having fun poking at Jenn’s idiotic attempts of parenthood right alongside of yall. I’ve made my peace with Ranee and if the rest of you are SO bothered with my being on here, I’ll bow out. I would hope that things could be forgotten/kept in the past and just focus more on the more obvious choice of poking at… Fatty & her pussy whipped spouse.

28. No one said don’t come back… it was just, you know, curious, considering the coincidence of your nomination category and all.

Sheesh… drama queen *wink*

29. Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 4:38 am said:

Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

As do you by trying to start some drama over her. You know I love drama so I’m not going to put anyone down, but I can say this……..
    AT LEAST SHE HAS THE GUTS TO LIST A SITE AND AN ACTUAL NAME.

Anonymous people hold no credit with me.

30. Angela on March 26, 2006 at 10:51 am said:

I think for the most part most of us love drama and are pretty cool with eachother. As cool as you can be with people on the net at least.

I’ll admit that I jumped on Angela because of what was being said about her. Or maybe I just partook in the festivities when it was going on. Luckily I stumbled on her site and realized what kinda person she was.

Angela maybe we should both go full force drama queen and have a fight to try and get some attention?

I’m starting to get jealous of Jennifer!

LOL

31. Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 4:38 am said:

Angela on March 25, 2006 at 11:23 am said:

I was waiting for someone to say something about that.

32. Ranee on March 26, 2006 at 1:42 pm said:

Anonymous people hold no credit with me.

So if she doesn’t have a website, she’s anonymous?

33. John on March 26, 2006 at 12:28 pm said:

Sheesh… drama queen *wink*

;) I must admit I was a little perturbed to be nominated at 1st but now I see the humor of it all which is why I never made a big deal about it on here & like some have said… its just the internet. Some people won’t like some, while others will. One can’t please everyone and if one even managed to, life would be pretty much boring with everyone agreeing with each other. So cheers to us for all of our versatile views on things and such.

34. John on March 26, 2006 at 2:18 pm said:

Ranee on March 26, 2006 at 1:42 pm said:

Anonymous people hold no credit with me.

So if she doesn’t have a website, she’s anonymous?

I have a hard time believing that a lot of people who are reading and commenting on sites do not have a site or a valid email of their own. If you can dish it out you can take it so post an email as well.

That’s what I mean by anon. If you had no site, one thing. A site and no email is a whole nother can of worms. The fact that she on top of all of that used a name like JAZZ makes me think she or he is totally anonymous which makes any point they make null and void.

On the other hand if you know who this person is, that still makes them anonymous because well it’s only funny between you two and opens JAZZ up to ridicule just like everyone else.

35. Does it really matter who i am?

36. I have to comment on the e-mail thing. When you enter an e-mail it doesn’t show it to the public. I entered a VALID e-mail and it was kept private and not by my choice. So she might not be “hiding” her identity.

37. Yes, i am hiding. Only because i din’t want any drama. I just wanted to point out that one thing to Angela.

38. ^ thanks for the pointing out ;)

39. Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 5:17 pm said:

Yes thank you ever so much for pointing that out which we all knew already and thus attempting to start some drama.

Could we get some legit drama up in here? I’m bored! I have to go write my own whopper of a blog…..after dinner that is. Oh and Desperate Housewives.

See Jazz that’s why it doesn’t really matter who you are cause we all have lives.

40. Ranee on March 26, 2006 at 7:40 pm said:

Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 5:17 pm said:

ummm.. lives?? blog and TV?

41. Kathy on March 26, 2006 at 8:58 pm said:

Ranee on March 26, 2006 at 7:40 pm said:

Jazz on March 26, 2006 at 5:17 pm said:

ummm.. lives?? blog and TV?

Blog, TV, A FAMILY? Better than sitting here waiting to pounce.

42. I know this is a little off topic but i figured what the hell since someone already mentioned her.

Why would a couple go to an 8.5 childbirthing class for the 2nd child? i mean isnt that what you do for the first? by the second one should you at least have some clue to what the hell to do? I dont get it.

Before my son was born we went to 1 child class that honestly didnt even help much, that class was 3 hours I think, I can’t imagine people sitting through an 8 1/2 birthing class. it doesnt take that long to do breathing excercises and what else can they teach you that a 5 dollar book cant?

Not even a 5 month birth class could help Jenn be a better parent.

43. OOOOooooo…. let’s oil these babes up in the octagon ring and let em go at each other!! WOOHOO!

I’m putting my money on Kathy ;)
    (btw, tks for the pics!! I’m selling them on Ebay)

44. TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 12:09 am said:
    Not even a 5 month birth class could help Jenn be a better parent.

I’m glad someone said it. Thank you TGO

45. R&C’s Dildo on March 27, 2006 at 2:22 am said:

I’m putting my money on Kathy ;)
    (btw, tks for the pics!! I’m selling them on Ebay)

I wouldn’t fight Kathy even though it’s apparent from visiting her blog that she needs the attention from an internet drama fight. I’d never resort to physical violence…I’m way to cute and might hurt something. Plus I’m a wimp

46. Crys on March 27, 2006 at 3:59 am said:

TGO4LIFE on March 27, 2006 at 12:09 am said:
    Not even a 5 month birth class could help Jenn be a better parent.

I’m glad someone said it. Thank you TGO

I just don’t even touch this subject anymore. She’s so blatently stupid and wanting attention that she makes half this crap up just to get hits.

47. Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:14 am said:

R&C’s Dildo on March 27, 2006 at 2:22 am said:

I’m putting my money on Kathy ;)
    (btw, tks for the pics!! I’m selling them on Ebay)

HAHAHAHA Kathy NEEDS the drama?? OK.. my blog is ignored because I HAVE A LIFE. dipshit.

I can’t beleive people come online to blog, and plan it into their day, yet claim to have a life. She looks at my site, and see’s the rare updates.. maybe even found my counter and see’s NO ONE visits it.. good for you. Work that into your life.. your investigative skills are L33t. She just fails to realize that when she sits down to type out her blog.. she then has to come here to see who is saying what about who and whatever.. some life..then she visits Jenn’s site to see what she can make fun of that day and shall I go on?? pfft.

Chicka.. I’ve known John 15 years.. so pardon me if you decided one day you wanted to be his pitbull and then CLAIM to have a life. Get over yourself.. shut off the monitor and join us in the real world..

RC… Dear you wont get much for those pictures..the market is saturated with em ;)
    Just clean them off when you’re done :)

48. Kathy on March 27, 2006 at 6:58 pm said:

Ranee on March 27, 2006 at 11:14 am said:

R&C’s Dildo on March 27, 2006 at 2:22 am said:
    Ok first of all I’m not your chicka or chica I believe your spelling challenged ass was trying to say.

Secondly I admit to checking Jennifer’s blog all the time because she entertains me. That’s not a secret so you just look stupid.

Lastly because I have things to do and am not going to point out all your stupidity………I’m well aware that you know John and have known him for years.

I checked my facts before I said anything. Then again if you were so close to him you’d know that wouldn’t you? I think you want to be more of his friend than you are…….maybed that’s why you are on here jumping on people? Acting like you have a life?

I’m putting my money on Kathy ;)
    (btw, tks for the pics!! I’m selling them on Ebay)

Just clean them off when you’re done :)

49. Amusing.. to say the least…

fucktard*

*Taken from Ruca

50. RC I cant beleive you said that to me.. I am so hurt.. I’m going to cry into my virtual tissue and get all my virtual friends to stick up for me by bombing the comments on your site, and blog about you.. all while linking your sorry ass for the hits you don’t give to shits if you ever get Hmph!!