2005

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Hi Pot, it’s Kettle”.

1. Angela on December 28, 2005 at 12:03 am said:

I replied to clear a few things up and to let the author of this blog entry as well as the commentors know that I was aware of it [blog entry]. Oh, “Bronnie” and whoever else posts on ML, Alicia is going to be “thrilled” to know of the 2 faced members that post on ML and keep your fingers crossed that you aren’t banned etc from it. She was notified of this url and proper action will be taken. We don’t tolerate immature women who resort to talking shit about our members regardless of the nature/location. That’s what sets us apart from all of the other boards. We try to maintain a close sisterhood and if someone has an issue, we privately u2u/pm that certain individual, email them to rectify it, and/or completely remove that person from the board.

Now that’s what I call “pot calling the kettle black”. You yourself have gone and talked crap about someone and even gone so far as to keep information on said person for the purposes of blackmail and you consider your actions immature?

2. Oops..

Anyways, yeah, I feel only for the dog. However, I don’t see an issue with cleaning up urine with a dish towel. Dish towels are never THAT fancy, and pee is hardly that gross. Its better than using bath towels or wasting paper ones. You just WASH it and its fine.

Another major issue is she considers the dish towels “hers”.. things in a marriage should really be joint.

And while I agree with her marriage tip, its frightening that she resorts to screaming and hitting and scaring an innocent puppy.

3. Angela on December 27, 2005 at 11:41 pm said:
    I might have “issues” with others online, but I have NEVER stooped so low as to create a whole entire post about someone else online and/or provided a link to his/her site. You say that I’m immature, but what do you call this? Openly ridiculing others and linking to that very person’s site… screams major insecurity to me.

I’m actually amused because I heard you’re looking for someone to hack my boards because you just don’t like the fact that you were banned. You’ll never create a whole post badmouthing someone, but you go out of your way to save pictures of Krystle to use against her later…I’m going to assume that would be a post. So you’ll just put an entire server at risk. One would just be a retaliation, the other is illegal…yet you’re the mature one?

4. it seems Mrs Lurch took her site down. bummer

5. Looks like that girl Angela could use some serious counselling, who goes around blogging about beating up their new husband?!? Drama…what would the internet blog world be without it? ‘Cant we all just get along’ …and no i’m not Jenn from kitty.nu…;)

6. Anna on December 28, 2005 at 6:31 pm said:

She went to a forum to rant. Maybe it was a call for help. I’m sure that all this slamming is totally helping.

Anyone who tried to give advice or help gets ranted at by her – even when someone who is an actual marriage counselor tried to help. Bottom line is someone who is abusive and in an abusive relationship beating on someone enough to worry their dog does not have a happy, healthy relationship and shouldn’t be giving advice.

Someone who belongs to a board made for the sole purpose of trashing someone else and who goes around threatening to have other message boards hacked when she doesn’t like the way things are run need not talk about maturity… especially when they seem to think they’re the very definition of it.

7. brittney on December 28, 2005 at 10:46 pm said:

Oops..

I just wanted to say that some dish towels are fancy, at least the ones we buy anyways and I wouldn’t wipe up dog piss with a fucking dish towel, thats just plain nasty. Not very hygenic if you ask me EVEN if you wash it, I still wouldn’t use it. Who cares if you use a couple of paper towels to wipe it up, your using them not WASTING them. Thats what they’re their for stupid. Dish towels are for drying dishes, not for wiping your ass or cleaning up your pets puddles. Bath towels however are for drying after you’ve taken a bath/shower. Thats why they have bath/dish/paper/cleaning/towels for the bathing/drying/cleaning/washing. Remind me not to eat your house cause it’s obvious you go around using whatever’s around to clean up anything. Gross.

8. Suck It on December 29, 2005 at 6:19 pm said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but with the screenshots posted in this article I think it’s safe to say nothing was made up.

Thanks for reading TheDeadEnd.net.

9. Oh to Heather who posted the little article, your just as immature as any of them writing the whole thing in the first place. The ML is a place of sisterhood, a place where we don’t have to come to boards or forums like this and make up stupid stories about who’s doing what. The ML provides a safe spot where you can post about anything, ask anything and there are women of all ages, race, weight, height and whether they’re married or not, ill or healthy giving advice, consoling, voicing their opinion or concern. Talking about their feelings and own experiences with different issues and meeting new people and making all kinds of friends young and old, and not have to worry about immature people talking crap, pulling all this bullshit I see right now. Don’t you have anything better to do, than sit and post articles about the next ‘bad’ person? But if this is your thing then go ahead and do it, but one day it’ll come back on your ass and it wont be funny anymore because everbody gets their own someday one way or another….

10. Suck It on December 29, 2005 at 6:19 pm said:

I think maturity is also not posting things under the moniker “Suck It”. I didn’t make anything up about Angela, she’s a two-timing hypocrite. If ML is so about not condemning people about their weight/height etc, how can you condone what Angela is doing over at JordanSays, berating a girl for her looks (and personally, I find Krystle more attractive)

You or whomever can say anything you want about me. My intentions are clear. If you post something dumb and stupid I’m going to call you out on it.

11. Dear “Suck it”

Please go fetch a loaded 9mm put it to your temple and pull the trigger
    If the lights don’t go out please repeat.

12. I think it’s funny that people that don’t even know basic English go around using the word “immature” to describe others, yet they don’t know the difference in their homonyms. Suck It – YOU’RE (that’s the correct way to write it) gullible if you actually believe that any MB on the internet is a true sisterhood. Even TS isn’t a sisterhood. By the way, this isn’t a board or a forum. It’s a personal website/blog, and they’re not the same thing.

Obviously your friend Angela needs to go around making up stupid stories about people that she doesn’t even know (IE: Krystle), so who’s to stop others from doing it to her? And, get it through your thick skull, will ya? This stuff is DIRECTLY from the horse’s mouth, and perhaps the pun is intended. The entire point that the people here are trying to make is: THIS IS ANGELA’S SHIT COMING BACK TO HER. When are you little runts going to learn how to read? Maybe then, it won’t go over your head and kick you in the ass.

13. First off, I can tell you all didn’t like the name “Suck It” but ok whatever. Second just because you didn’t like my post tgo4life oh well, I have a voice too and I’m going to voice my opinion just like you have=) So no i don’t feel like going to fetch a loaded 9mm and putting it to my temple and pulling the trigger. Silly.
    Third I’m not saying you made up all that stuff about her, cause I don’t believe it was made up but excuse me I should have worded my post a little better anyways. What I was trying to say was it’s a bit immature to put a whole article about it. And just because Angela went and did what she did, doesn’t the mean the rest of us are like that too at the ML. It’s one person, not all of us are like that.

14. Suck It –

I have no preference to what you go by. You could go by Mr Slurpee or Dirty Snatch for all I care.

You’re more than welcome to voice your opinion, however I think you might be taken a bit more seriously if you used your real name. Unless Suck It is your real name? In which case, you have my sympathy.

I posted the article because many of us are tired of her going around and tooting her own horn about her maturity, while behind closed doors she’s talking smack about anyone and everyone.

Nowhere did I say all of ML is like that. I’m sure it’s not.

So Suck It dear, please run off and play. Your ignorance is showing.

15. Heather on December 29, 2005 at 7:57 pm said:

Suck It –

Nowhere did I say all of ML is like that. I’m sure it’s not.

So Suck It dear, please run off and play. Your ignorance is showing.

Well what if my name was actually weird or something but you didn’t like it, would you take me seriously then? But there’s my name now and just because ‘Suck It’ wasn’t an actual name doesn’t mean my post was fake too. It’s what you say in your comments that matters not the name.

16. Suck It,
    Clorox makes this stuff called bleach. I hardly think that any dishtowel price compares to beating someone enough to scare a dog. That is severe abuse, and if she is embellishing or lying about that at all, then she has even bigger problems. But who am I to talk I’m chemically imbalanced.

17. Heather on December 29, 2005 at 7:57 pm said:

Dirty Snatch

hehehe

18. Laura on December 29, 2005 at 7:52 pm said:

Excuse me LAURA (did I spell your name correctly?), but I do know basic English. I’m very sorry if I offended you by spelling the word ‘YOU’RE’ wrong. Actually the ML is a sisterhood and I won’t post at any other board or forum because alot of them are filled with immaturity and just alot of other bullshit. Ok so it’s a personal website/blog and thats fine. I can read extremely well thank you very much, but it’s obvious you can’t because you called Angela my friend. Did I say she was my friend? No I didn’t. But to me she seems like a nice person and I haven’t had any problem with her over at the ML, maybe a few people do now but again thats their opinion. And oh by the way it didn’t go over my head and kick me in the ass, I understood it very well.

19. ranee on December 29, 2005 at 9:29 pm said:

Suck It,

I agree it’s abuse too and I don’t like seeing animals sick, injured or abused either and no it doesn’t compare to beating someone enough to scare a dog. But I was commenting to what Brittney said about the dish towels.

20. Cassandra,

You’re less than coherent. Your sentences run on and are hard to read. You are similar to Angela in that you are proclaiming your maturity, yet you used “Suck It” as a name, and are continuing to comment again and again.

If you don’t like it, leave. We won’t miss you

21. Cassandra on December 29, 2005 at 9:05 pm said:

Ugh come on – you couldn’t have really expected to be taken seriously using a name like ‘Suck It’ – did you? A weird name is different – ‘Suck It’ is so obviously immaturely made up. Using a name that far out does sort of make the whole post made by that person a huge joke.

Cassandra on December 29, 2005 at 9:33 pm said:

Yeah she seems like a nice person because she does everything nasty where the people she wants to impress can’t see. I actually know of a moderator at ML (which I’m a mod too, by the way) who said something to her about being rude and she told them “You get on my nerves” and more or less told her that they should ignore each other. Oh yes, that’s so very nice to just out of the blue tell someone something like that when there had been no issues before. Then we’re not getting into all the shit she said at another message board and her threats of it being hacked.

Bottom line is that people deserve to know what kind of a person she really is. She caused a big thing about it at ML hoping that people would overlook all the shit she did and just get mad at people for ‘picking’ on her. When she didn’t get the sympathy she wanted, ’cause most of the people at ML are smart enough to SEE this other side of her, she went off in a snit and took her website down saying she’s having nightmares because of all of this when she’s been pulling off worse stuff for who knows how long.

If I had befriended someone as hypocritical and immature as she is, I’d really want to know before it was my pictures she was posting at other message boards laughing at. She hides that side of herself.

22. Exactly Miranda!

23. Cassandra,

If Angela is not a friend of yours, why are you defending her?

By the way, “alot” is not a word. It’s “a lot”.

24. What is this ML site that is mentioned? are they all like that angela dude? if so give me the URL they are the type of people i enjoy making fun of.

25. Cassandra,

What I don’t get is that you come to this site, tell us to “Suck It”, claim you’re mature, and then call us hypocrites for making fun of Angela. Again I stress, Angela made fun of someone else, got caught, and this entry showed that.

My understanding is the reputation of the ML boards was a strong-knit group of women who thrived on each other’s friendship, and that Angela’s attempt to acquire sympathy turned into a “um… why are you dragging it out?” thread.

26. Heather on December 29, 2005 at 9:54 pm said:

Cassandra,

If you don’t like it, leave. We won’t miss you

Heather:
    Well if my sentences are hard to read maybe you should get glasses.
    So what if I comment again and again? I thought I was able to voice my opinion but no I guess not.

Miranda: I don’t know her so I’m not going to judge her, just telling how I feel about it.

Arleigh on December 30, 2005 at 12:16 am said:

Cassandra,

If Angela is not a friend of yours, why are you defending her?

By the way, “alot” is not a word. It’s “a lot”.

I’m not defending her, but just writing what I think about this crap. *shrugs* Oh I made another typo too. Oops. Big deal.

TGO on December 30, 2005 at 1:47 am said:

No sorry to burst your bubble but were not all like “that Angela dude”. And you enjoy making fun of people and talking about Angela doing it, but yet your just another hypocrite. Wow. What a joke this site is. I’ll leave no problem and I won’t miss you Heather, don’t worry. Lol. I don’t really give a shit what anyone has to say about me, you can bash and make comments all you want. I just shrug my shoulders and grin.

I think this is all shits and giggles anyhow and I got my laughs for the day. Thanks!

27. John,

I was calling TGO a hypocrite only because he said he makes fun of people but bashes about Angela doing the same thing. And I agree it shouldn’t have been brought to the ML and yes I understand she got caught making fun of somebody else and now is paying the price. Want to post articles and criticize about what everyone else is doing thats your life and opinion too.

28. You did in fact say that it was “made up crap.” Stop renigging on it after it’s already there in writing. It’s not an article, internet genius. It’s a post on a personal blog. And just because you say everyone doesn’t do the same things, that doesn’t mean that they don’t. The road of hypocrisy goes both ways, and I’ve been a member of enough of these “sisterly” MBs to know better.

If you did know basic English, then why do you make so many STUPID mistakes? Is it because you get so angry about others’ opinions about your “friend,” that you temporarily lost your mind? No, ML is not a sisterhood, but since you’re brainwashed; you’re not expected to know otherwise. A LOT of MBs are filled with immaturity INCLUDING ML. People like YOU are the ones that post at places such as that, and you’re just as two-faced as any of the members at any of the other boards. Obviously, you can’t read very well. Because you STILL think that ML is different from other boards when it’s already been established that it’s no different. When it comes right down to it, all MBs are the same. ALL of them. Some just know how to hide the two-faced tendencies, hypocrisy, immaturity, etc., better than others. You don’t have to point out that Angela is your “friend,” because it’s apparent that she is. (By the way, you just contradicted yourself in saying that Angela seems like a nice person, and then you said to Miranda that you don’t even know her. It’s obvious that you don’t know her, and it’s obvious that you’re also gullible.)

Amen Heather! I was thinking the exact same things about the run-ons. But let us not forget also, that Suck IT/ Cassandra has mentioned ‘karma’ but not using the actual word. “one day it’ll come back on your ass” – That’s just another way of saying ‘karma.’ And who do we see using those terms, I wonder?!

I guess that I need glasses too? Even though I have perfect 20/20 vision. You’re dreaming if you think that your “English” is anywhere near basic. “Wow. What a joke this site is. I’ll leave no problem and I won’t miss you Heather, don’t worry.” – You call that “basic English,” LOL. That’s not even in the same hemisphere as basic English.

29. Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 3:35 am said:

John,

Make sense next time around. LOL!

30. I think TGO (and he can correct me if I’m wrong) has never once said anything along the lines of “OMG GUYS IM SO MATURE”, like Angela has. He’s always been upfront about being obnoxious, and therefore, is not a hypocrite.

::hands Cassandra a dictionary, and while she’s at it, throws in “The Elements of Style” for good measure::

31. Cassandra/SuckIt or whatever name you are using today.

Why did you even try to reply to me and justify your point when it still doesn’t make any sense compared to what I said. I’ll say it again.
    I don’t care if you bought $200.00 dish towels. If you did you are stupid. A dish towel is a dish towel. Something you use in the kitchen for the dishes and umm for anything else that might need to be wiped up.
    If you spend large amounts of money on them then you have problems. It’s like buying $40.00 diapers and complaining that your kid pooped in them.
    If you then get upset about the fact that someone used your expensive dish towel to wipe up doggie pee then you have even bigger problems.

So I conclude, no dish towl $2.99 or $40.99 is worth beating someone over. If someone hits me over something they better have a damn good reason.

I hope this girl never reproduces I can see her posts about how she hit her kid uncontrollably because it peed in the $8.99 huggies.

32. It’s funny how people are so ready to defend their freedom of speech, but tell others they are shameful for posting their own opinions, and on their own blog nonetheless. Hypocrisy runs rampant in the “sisterhood”. Too bad we can’t say the same for education.

33. ranee on December 30, 2005 at 9:57 am said:

Cassandra/SuckIt or whatever name you are using today.

I’m with you. I bought the 1.99 dishtowels at Target and use them for everything that might possibly spill in the “kitchen”, which really means, anywhere. I wash them, and when they get too wrecked, I buy new ones. They’re dish towels, not cashmere sweaters.

34. yeah I mean when you have kids, you learn to buy cheap and know that it will be destroyed. I mean we are going as far as putting the cheapest carpet in the babies room because it’s going to be destroyed. we can hope for the best, clean it up, but she’s two. She’s going to ruin things and so will puppies. Hate to tell you that puppies are like having children and well I hope this girl learns from this whole fiasco that she need not have kids because when a kid gets so scared of you from listening to you fighting, they get taken from you, as should her puppy.

You know I don’t think I’d beat my husband even if he ruined my favorite sweater! Unless he wanted me to.

35. ranee on December 30, 2005 at 12:23 pm said:

So true

36. Thanks for the dictionary Heather, even though I can spell. Your a real piece of work. LOL.

Laura: Where do I start? Hmmmm. I think I know basic English sweetie, I have a highschool diploma and English was my best subject. Wow thats really hilarious. I laugh at you for posting a big long reply about this and that, going on about how gullible I am, hypocrisy and everything else you said in your reply. And that comment about the glasses was for HEATHER. NOT FOR YOU. Do you understand now? Probably not, but ok.

If you had read one of my above posts earlier, I said I should have chosen my words more carefully about how I meant to say I KNOW Heather didn’t make that post about Angela up. I said Angela seemed like a nice person cause I seen her posting at the ML, I didn’t have any problems with her and didn’t know about this whole Krystal fiasco until yesterday. This chaos is between Krystal & Angela and THEY should be discussing it and working it out. It’s really nobody else’s business what Angela says or does about someone she doesn’t like, it’s her life and she was posting her own personal opinion about it on her own personal website.

LOL. Angry? Over what you people think? Like I said this is all shits and giggles watching you post about the latest thing people are doing. No I didn’t lose my mind but why do you get so peeved off when I make a little mistake in my wording? Everybody makes mistakes, even me.

37. ranee on December 30, 2005 at 9:57 am said:

Cassandra/SuckIt or whatever name you are using today.

38. “Thanks for the dictionary Heather, even though I can spell. Your a real piece of work. LOL.”

My a real piece of work? How about “You’re”. A contraction meaning “You are”.

”I said Angela seemed like a nice person cause I seen her posting at the ML”

Cause you seen what? “I seen” is so heinously incorrect it’s not even funny.

“This chaos is between Krystal & Angela and THEY should be discussing it and working it out. “

No, maybe you misread. Angela came out on a board I admin and said we were immature and that she would “never badmouth anyone”. I’m showing everyone how two faced she is.

“No I didn’t lose my mind but why do you get so peeved off when I make a little mistake in my wording? Everybody makes mistakes, even me. “

One error, or even two would be okay, but you need a decoder ring to read your comments.

“Did I say I go out and buy expensive dish towels? No I didn’t because I’m not a fucking moron. My dish towels are handmade by my grandmother, so I don’t feel like wiping up messes with them, I use paper towels instead because then I can just throw them in the garbage when I’m done using them and plus their cheap too. No the dish towels are not cashmere but I find it pretty digusting if you were to wipe up dog piss with a dish towel then wash it (even with Bleach) and then use it again. But if you do that, thats your problem. I’m not going to be a nasty pig, sorry.”

So you have dish towels you don’t use. That’s cool, I’m all for creating unnecessary waste with paper towels when there are better alternatives. Screw the environment!

While you may not be a nasty pig, you are certainly an ass.

p.s. it’s “that’s” not “thats”.

39. Heather on December 30, 2005 at 4:53 pm said:

My a real piece of work? How about “You’re”. A contraction meaning “You are”.

”I said Angela seemed like a nice person cause I seen her posting at the ML”

Cause you seen what? “I seen” is so heinously incorrect it’s not even funny.

While you may not be a nasty pig, you are certainly an ass.

p.s. it’s “that’s” not “thats”.

*rolls eyes* Okay well I’m very sorry I’m not a fucking perfect poster on your personal blog. Sorry “I saw Angela posting at the ML” and you’re a real piece of work Heather.

Oh I use the dish towels but for when I’m drying the dishes after they have been washed so they don’t go unused.

Thanks for the comment, but I prefer bitch. I know I can be one sometimes but so can everybody else too.

40. ROFL

Yeah you’re such a bitch it took multiple comments before you even left your “name”.

You’re like a bitch in training, or a qausi bitch or a mini bitch or something.

41. Is this still going on??

*yawn*

42. Jillian on December 30, 2005 at 5:50 pm said:

Is this still going on??

*yawn*

Instead of commenting in an oh so condescending manner, you could just ignore it.

43. Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 2:49 am said:

Heather on December 29, 2005 at 9:54 pm said:

Cassandra,

If you don’t like it, leave. We won’t miss you

Heather:
    Well if my sentences are hard to read maybe you should get glasses.

Arleigh on December 30, 2005 at 12:16 am said:

Cassandra,

If Angela is not a friend of yours, why are you defending her?

By the way, “alot” is not a word. It’s “a lot”.

TGO on December 30, 2005 at 1:47 am said:

If you didn’t care what people has to say about you then you wouldn’t keep commenting. we all know you do care. its ok you’re just weak it happens.

44. And as far as TGO being a hypocrite, he’s always been an asshole, and he’s always been proud of it.

It’s a gift =)

45. Sounds like someone has Vas-SAND-ra in their Cagina…

*shits & giggles* =)

46. Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 4:27 pm said:

I don’t understand. You came here, a person who has absolutely no connection to any party involved, and did the thing for which you are berating Heather. She expressed her opinion on her own domain. Where is the fault in that, if you believe that what people do on their site is their personal business? Hypocrite.

47. Arleigh on December 30, 2005 at 7:25 pm said:

Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 4:27 pm said:

hypocrisy is the new black.

48. ROTFLMAO. I love this it’s so funny, but I’m getting bored, so I’m out. LOL.

49. Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 8:48 pm said:

ROTFLMAO. I love this it’s so funny, but I’m getting bored, so I’m out. LOL.

You didn’t need to say Goodbye. We would have lived without another comment from you.

50. Cassandra on December 30, 2005 at 8:48 pm said:

ROTFLMAO. I love this it’s so funny, but I’m getting bored, so I’m out. LOL.

See you in a couple of hours.