2005

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Hi Pot, it’s Kettle”.

1. What I don’t get is how Angela can call this Krystal girl fat. That would be like calling Gary Coleman tall, or wrestling real.

2. You’re so right. It’s so hypocritical of her to be slamming people for being immature when she’s somewhere else bashing and making fun of someone. Yeah, it’s soooo mature to be laughing about someone’s weight and to be talking about how they’re bored so they wish someone would stir something up. It’s also wonderful how she posts about having marital problems and then flies off on the people who try to give advice – one of those giving advice being a professional. *snorts* Ahh I’ll end there.

3. besides, bashing krystal is sooooooooooooooo 2004.

4. You go girl!!!
    I totally agree – I’ve seen all this happening – except the last bit =/

She has no right to tell people about “tips on happy marriage” when she don’t have one!

:O What the hell?! She called that chick “not on the slim side”. What the feck does she call slim?
    She’s about the same size as Angela!

5. This is why I love Heather.

6. John on December 27, 2005 at 1:04 am said:

It’s because she’s childish, only pretending to be a mature adult *coughs*

7. How can one pull the maturity card when she saves images of someone she supposedly hates just to use them against her later? Yet, anyone who doesn’t agree with her is just supposed to go out and get a life.

I don’t think her husband hit her hard enough, maybe the puppy should piss on her…I wonder what she’d clean it up with.

8. Interesting, I love the fact that her teeth look something straight out of “Trailer Park Down South: Mama can’t afford a toothbrush”, all petruding, yellow, gross…and shes training to be a….Dental Assistant?!

9. ..
    *gahh!!*
    it takes longer that FOUR MONTHS before you can say you “know” about marriage. Possible someone should tell her that about 60% of divorce cases occur during the first YEAR of marriage.
    God, how shallow is she? Blondes DO have more fun?
    Gah.
    Well she lists Jessica Simpson as a role-model. Huh.

10. P.S
    If you go here:
    You can see her as a brunette.
    Bottle blondes don’t have more fun, if at all.

God I feel like a bitch :/

11. I’d rock her shit.

12. Krissy on December 27, 2005 at 2:32 am said:

You just amde me spit soda all over. You win a cookie for hilarity.

13. 1. beating each other ( to the point the dog won’t be around you]
    2. husbands wiping up urine with kitchen towels

reasons number 567,898 and 99 why i’m not married.

I’d be very worried if these two had children.
    krystle is sooooo not fat.

14. jenni on December 27, 2005 at 10:12 am said:

1. beating each other ( to the point the dog won’t be around you]
    2. husbands wiping up urine with kitchen towels

reasons number 567,898 and 99 why i’m not married.

I’d be very worried if these two had children.
    krystle is sooooo not fat.

One would hope that this sort of activity is not general to marriages. I certainly would not get involved in a relationship like this. I also would not respond well to a partner who screamed at me to try to get his or her point across.

Cat’s Life Skill Of The Day: I-Messages

Often in times of conflict, there is a large temptation to use “You” Messages. For example, “You only think bout yourself!” and “You never help me with the dishes!” However, this creates an innaccurate picture of the real situation, since most situations are not absolutes, and it puts the person you are talking to on the defensive. A better approach is the “I” Message, which follows the following format:

* State a single observable instance of a situation
    * State how it makes you feel
    * State what you would like to happen to make you feel better

This is not guaranteed to work with each person you talk to or with perfection, but it does help because it is less likely to make someone feel attacked and more likely to put them in tune with what you are really feeling. The key is to listen to “I” Messages that they say in turn, and to really understand how each other’s actions affect your feelings.

Learn and apply! It is a simple life skill that can make things go so much more smooth in a fight.

15. I noticed that I forgot to give an example of an “I” Message. Here you go, for good measure.

“When I see you not helping me with the dishes for 3 nights in a row, it makes me feel sad. If we could divide up the chore of doing the dishes more evenly, I would feel much better.”

16. John on December 27, 2005 at 1:04 am said:

wrestling isnt real???????

i love it when newlyweds give out advice, esp newlyweds that wont make it to their first anniversary. I feel bad for the idiot that married her did he lose a bet or something?

17. I’ve seen that girl’s website before somewhere. I think she’s one of Jenn’s sheep perhaps? Wow, she quite amateur to be giving advice.

18. Arleigh on December 27, 2005 at 7:56 pm said:

HA… I don’t even like Jenn so I’m not one of her “sheeps” or “minions”. I found out that yall were posting about me from my referral page. Thanks for the hits, btw. Do you not have anything else to do with your lives then blog about me? I might have “issues” with others online, but I have NEVER stooped so low as to create a whole entire post about someone else online and/or provided a link to his/her site. You say that I’m immature, but what do you call this? Openly ridiculing others and linking to that very person’s site… screams major insecurity to me. To whoever made a comment about me having a bad set of teeth and that I’m a bad example to become a dental assistant. I never CLAIMED to have perfect teeth and am in the process of getting them corrected now. I know that as a future dental assistant, I will need to set an example to my patients. The few of you that are all in this “let’s insult others and all their faults” clique are FEW and are very much outnumbered by the others that do actually like me. I don’t really freaking CARE what all of yall think of me. I’ll leave karma to deal with the lot of you. Good day;)

19. If you didn’t care then why did you bother to reply?
    It stings a bit when it’s you on the other end of being laughed at for looks isn’t it? Of course though it’s different when you’re the one laughing at them. See, we understand… we’re an understanding bunch.
    If you can’t take it don’t dish it.

20. It’s not immature angela. It’s the truth. Apparently you can’t handle your own. Oh yea, that’s mature.

21. I replied to clear a few things up and to let the author of this blog entry as well as the commentors know that I was aware of it [blog entry]. Oh, “Bronnie” and whoever else posts on ML, Alicia is going to be “thrilled” to know of the 2 faced members that post on ML and keep your fingers crossed that you aren’t banned etc from it. She was notified of this url and proper action will be taken. We don’t tolerate immature women who resort to talking shit about our members regardless of the nature/location. That’s what sets us apart from all of the other boards. We try to maintain a close sisterhood and if someone has an issue, we privately u2u/pm that certain individual, email them to rectify it, and/or completely remove that person from the board.

22. So it’s fine for you to join a message board that exists soley to trash someone else? Oh yeah that’s soooo nice and mature. I’m sure Alecia wouldn’t stoop to banning people for things that happen OUTSIDE of ML either. At boards – as well as someplace like this – people can avoid people they don’t like. You have your right to say what you want to about that girl though, anyone else has as much of a right to say what they think of you. That’s the bottom line, you can’t take it when you’re the subject.
    Plus no one here thought you wouldn’t see it. If this was private then and not meant for your eyes – THAT would be two-faced. It’s public for everyone – including you – to see, so that’s upfront.

23. For all of those that did post rude & hateful things about me on this site, KNOW THIS: I will NEVER think of you the same and will question everything that you do/how you act, etc on any boards from now on. No, to settle your curiousity, I will NOT be blogging about this entry on any of my sites as that is not the type of person that I am. I never claimed to be perfect in any aspect of my life. EVERYONE is a bit of a hypocrit in some little way. This entry will be kicked off this page by other entries in a few days and someone else will be targetted as the next person to be ridiculed. Have fun with karma;)

24. Totally skipping over everything I said… Figures.
    Unless you didn’t get the memo – I doubt anyone here really gives a crap what you think about them.
    *shrugs* Truth hurts… and you do know a lot about rudeness. *You* have fun with karma.

25. Angela on December 28, 2005 at 12:03 am said:

oh yes a close “Sisterhood” meaning, banning anyone who has an opinion about someone else? Yea, sounds more like dictatorship. From what I’ve heard, and evidence I’ve seen here, if anyone should be out of that “Sisterhood” it should be you.

And oh I could careless about karma, shit happens either way.

26. Dear Angela,

You are officially batshit crazy. Thanks for playing.

27. Is anyone sure this angela is really a chick? Look at her picture ITS A MAN BABIE!

she looks like one of those trans sexual ppl you see on springer.

28. Angela on December 27, 2005 at 11:41 pm said:

Arleigh on December 27, 2005 at 7:56 pm said:

HA… I don’t even like Jenn…

Go wish her a happy holidays and tell her how wonderful you are, Miss M.

baaaaaaaaaaaa

29. oh god i can’t stop laughing.

you all gotta check out the pictures on her site, esp the wedding ones it looks like a beverly hillbillies knock off.

oh and if you check out thte close up pictures of her I swear I saw an adams apple!

30. You’ve never stooped as low as to post about other people? Hello McFly! What do you call posting consistently on Jordan’s board about someone that you had NO direct contact with about how she LOOKS, what she does, you steal her photos and post them in various places on the internet(which by the way constitutes copyright infringement). You also did the same thing to various people at TSB, so don’t go around lying and saying that you don’t “stoop.” How can you “stoop” to a level that you’re already below? You’re an absolute moron if you think that people really like you or trust you for that matter. If you didn’t care what people thought, then why do you comment about EVERYTHING people say about you?! What you think is rude and hateful about you, evidently doesn’t apply to you when you say WORSE things about other people.

The post on this very site is YOUR karma. Obviously you don’t like karma kicking you in the ass, so don’t go around preaching to people when you don’t follow your own example. You didn’t clear up anything. The only thing clear about you is the space between your ears. What goes on off a Message Board, stays off a message board. Learn it, live it, love it, or leave it. Since this has nothing to do with ML, leave the board out of it. Oh no, and what action might be taken about an HONEST post in a blog? ML has nothing to do with this blog, therefore there’s nothing that they can do about it. “We don’t tolerate immature women who resort to talking shit about our members regardless of the nature/location. We don’t tolerate immature women who resort to talking shit about our members regardless of the nature/location. That’s what sets us apart from all of the other boards. We try to maintain a close sisterhood and if someone has an issue, we privately u2u/pm that certain individual, email them to rectify it, and/or completely remove that person from the board.”- Seeing as how, you do it all the time, you would have been booted a long time ago. And by the way, if this is copied directly from ML, it’s also copyright infringement just like stealing pictures and posting them without consent.

No, instead of ranting about on your own site to keep from polluting other sites with it, you’ll go and post about it on EVERY MB that you’re a member of like you do when you have a conflict with other people.

Again, THIS is your karma. You don’t like it because it’s the truth.

31. Angela said: Openly ridiculing others and linking to that very person’s site… screams major insecurity to me.

Didn’t Angela do the very same of Krystal? Just a thought.

32. Angela said:The few of you that are all in this “let’s insult others and all their faults” clique are FEW and are very much outnumbered by the others that do actually like me. I don’t really freaking CARE what all of yall think of me. I’ll leave karma to deal with the lot of you. Good day;)

That’s funny coming from her. Considering that she’s CONSTANTLY putting krystle down for her looks or whatever else she can pull out of her ass. Hypocrite? I think so.

Angela said:HA… I don’t even like Jenn so I’m not one of her “sheeps” or “minions”.

That’s funny, because I’ve seen most of the comments on jenn’s site from her. It sure does look like she’s one of her sheep.

33. I can’t believe you said you have never posted a whole post about someone and you put these people down for picking at people for anything……………YOU BELONG TO A MESSAGE BOARD WITH THAT PURPOSE! Hello pot this is kettle.
    I can’t believe you talk about this girl calling her fat and then ask if these people have anything else to do. My first thought was who was this collagen lipped girl to be calling anyone fat, but now I’m not sure if you have collagen or if your husband did that to your lips during a fight?

34. why is my comment all funky looking?

Samantha had an open tag or something… I f1x0r3d it!
    –John

35. You all should give Angela a break here….

it’s not easy dying your roots black. >:O

36. I agree-give her a break cos you guys got it all wrong-she put the man in Woman >o

37. What a simpleton. Angela=roasted!!

she ought to take her own advice. stupid idiot.

38. R&C’s Dildo on December 28, 2005 at 1:17 pm said:

You all should give Angela a break here….

it’s not easy dying your roots black. >:O

Thanks for the laugh I needed it!

39. Anna on December 28, 2005 at 5:37 pm said:

Abusive relationships are hardly a laughing matter. Nor should they be used as ammunition against somebody.

Trash her for trash talking. That’s reasonable. But don’t attack her marriage…

One of the main points of the post was about how someone who just got married is telling the world about how awesome her marraige is and leaving marraige tips when in fact she does need to see counseling. Which she herself acknowledges in one of the forum entries (which Heather posted here).

Thanks for reading skimming TheDeadEnd.net.

40. Why would she take pictures of herself with corn in her mouth? Oh wait..that’s not corn. That’s her teeth!!!

41. One of the main points of the post was about her marriage problems. Maybe instead of faulting her for being in an abusive relationship somebody should be giving her links to a marriage counseling site or something.

Trash her for trash talking. That’s reasonable. But don’t attack her marriage…

42. my gosh that girl is pathetic!!! giving marriage tips when her own sounds like a real joke!!

that was a fun post. i think its quite funny to read about bloggin fuckheads. let us laugh a little!!! :P

43. if you took the original Lurch from the adams family and put long blonde hair on him you’d have Angela.

hey john. find a picture of lurch and then post it on here side by side with angelas picture.

44. Rofl.

Angela is leaving the internet because we are immature.

OMG VALIDATE ME E-WORLD!

45. Anna on December 28, 2005 at 6:31 pm said:

So because she JUST GOT MARRIED that makes the abuse less valid somehow? How many women bloggers out there do you know that post about an abusive relationship on a blog that the husband probably reads? I read a lot of blogs and I can’t name any.

I think you’re missing the point.

She’s a hypocrite.

Don’t get me wrong… I’m all for her getting counseling or help is she needs it, but she shouldn’t be touting out marriage tips if she can’t get past four months of wedding bliss without a fight. That would be like Saddam Hussein giving advice on how to run a peaceful democracy.

46. John on December 28, 2005 at 5:51 pm said:

Anna on December 28, 2005 at 5:37 pm said:

Trash her for trash talking. That’s reasonable. But don’t attack her marriage…

Thanks for reading skimming TheDeadEnd.net.

She went to a forum to rant. Maybe it was a call for help. I’m sure that all this slamming is totally helping.

Like I said, to trash talk her because she trash talks others is okay. To drag somebody through the dirt because they are in an abusive relationship is just an attempt at a low blow where you know it’ll hurt the most.

Just seems kinda petty to me. *shrug*

47. Anna on December 28, 2005 at 6:31 pm said:

John on December 28, 2005 at 5:51 pm said:

Anna on December 28, 2005 at 5:37 pm said:

Trash her for trash talking. That’s reasonable. But don’t attack her marriage…

Thanks for reading skimming TheDeadEnd.net.

Just seems kinda petty to me. *shrug*

Having been in an abusive relationship, I was certainly not digging at her for being in one. Although it should be noted she’s just as much an abuser as her hubbie, if not more so.

48. Exactly john. I eat hypocrites for breakfast.

49. That would be like Saddam Hussein giving advice on how to run a peaceful democracy.

that would be compelling stuff.

50. Angela on December 28, 2005 at 12:03 am said:

Is that a threat?
    I’m allowed to speak my mind on a site – I never said anything about you on ML. You’re the one who tried to start crap about Krissy @ ML.