You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Drama Whore Much?”.

1. John on April 20, 2006 at 8:56 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:

& does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*

Yeah.. thought so. =)

LOL.. bring it on. I’ll just run over with the Jeep;)

2. John on April 20, 2006 at 8:56 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:

& does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*

Yeah.. thought so. =)

Ill start something

3. Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:57 pm said:

John on April 20, 2006 at 8:56 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:

& does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*

Yeah.. thought so. =)

LOL.. bring it on. I’ll just run over with the Jeep;)

and as you are about to hit him with the jeep you should flash him so its the last thing he sees

4. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

LOL… but dude, I got itty bitty titties. I’m going to have to wait until I get them supersized to do that.

John, you’re safe for at least another 2 years;)

5. hah itty bitty titties. at least you can bust on yourself. where i come from we call them Mosquito bites

6. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 9:11 pm said:

nah, I’m kewl with it. I’m fully aware that they’re tiny… & I’m getting that fixed, too. But I’m not about to get HUMUNGOUS though. That would look too ridiculous. They’re just going to be big enough that it looks like a decent amount of cleavage. It’s a self-esteem thing for me that I just been wanting to get fixed;)

7. Btw Crys – Jenn thinks you’re a snoop at lavish since you used to “hate” her and now think she’s the “sex”

8. Camille on April 20, 2006 at 10:00 pm said:

LOL… so are you Jenn’s “messenger” now?

9. I can’t say I love anyone else because…….Last night I turned on Radio X while feverishly trying to clean and watch Invasion. I heard that John was talking about Internet Gossip and basically talking about Jennifer from xoxo.nu. HAHAHA

I thought it was hilarious and since I was hopped up on pain meds I said God I love you. Meaning that I love the fact that he is talking about her live on the radio and I basically wish I had that power to do that. I’d be fierce with that power. So it’s more of an envy type love.

I lost my attention span, there was zip convo after that and the box was up on the screen. Kevin saw it and had to do a double take. He made fun of me because he said if it were me and I saw that I’d have been like you are an asshole.

Fortunately he knows that I’m addicted to this site, Jenn drama, and that I’m faithful and loyal to him. Plus it was just a general statement and not an actual conversation.

He told me to choose my words better…so I’m not allowed to say I love you to anyone else besides him and the baby.

But god I love anyone who will make fun of Jennifer.

10. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:57 pm said:

John on April 20, 2006 at 8:56 pm said:
    men never think of anything but the breastesses……..is that a spelling?

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:

& does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*

Yeah.. thought so. =)

LOL.. bring it on. I’ll just run over with the Jeep;)

11. Camille on April 20, 2006 at 10:00 pm said:

she’s the sex? can you use those words together in a sentence??? jenn and sex……….

ranee runs and bursts into flames

12. Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 11:08 pm said:

TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:59 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:57 pm said:

John on April 20, 2006 at 8:56 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:
    & does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*

Yeah.. thought so. =)

LOL.. bring it on. I’ll just run over with the Jeep;)

1. 2006-3-27 @ 4:03:25 am [ Edit – Delete – Unapprove ]

Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 11:09 pm said:

Camille on April 20, 2006 at 10:00 pm said:

ranee runs and bursts into flames

ewwwwwwwww Jenn & sex… bad mental image. :/

13. Camille on April 20, 2006 at 10:00 pm said:

If Jenn thinks I’m a snoop she should tell me herself, then proceed to ban me from Lavish.

And no, I don’t think she is “the sex”

14. jenn and sex should never be in the same sentence. that’s just cruel punishment

15. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:15 pm said:wow i think whitters is the new karol or jenn.

Yes, because I expressed my honest opinion.

If I cared what you thought, I might be offended. But seeing as I don’t have a problem with either Karol or Jenn, oh well. Another person doesnt like me.. big deal.

16. Whitters on April 21, 2006 at 12:23 pm said:

Yes, because I expressed my honest opinion.

so you condone spoons in baby’s rectums? come on everyone has a problem with jenn.

17. I have to make this statement. The person that says that Jenn thinks Crys is the mole or whatever??? Are you all flippin retarded? I mean if you think Crys is the mole then why is she an active member of Lavish? Because I just went to lavish and she’s on there, with the name Crys. It’s not like she’s trying to be so incognito or anything?

This leads be to believe that either Jenn never said that or the person who posted that is just the epidome of retarded.

Oh wait, maybe Jenn did say that and she just loves the attention???? Ya think?

18. Ranee on April 21, 2006 at 12:47 pm said:

Whitters on April 21, 2006 at 12:23 pm said:

Yes, because I expressed my honest opinion.

I may have some problems with her parenting methods, and NO i don’t agree with everything she does.. Of course I don’t. But, I also don’t agree with everything you, Crys, John or TGO does either. But I still don’t consider myself as having problems with any of you either (as people). I think I’m explaining this right.

My whole point was that he could compare me to anybody he wanted, and it wouldn’t matter.

19. It was in her VIP forum – the remark about crys. Stacy from Sleepless nights was asking if Jenn knew about crys being a member there and jenn responded with , yes she did, and she felt she was another snoop and was keeping an eye on her

20. Camille on April 21, 2006 at 1:45 pm said:

When in reality, the snoop is YOU.

21. Whitters on April 21, 2006 at 12:23 pm said:

Yes, because I expressed my honest opinion.

if you didnt care of I thought you wouldnt be here replying back in a botched attempt at defending yourself.

22. Anna on April 21, 2006 at 1:55 pm said:

Camille on April 21, 2006 at 1:45 pm said:

When in reality, the snoop is YOU.

If I thought for a second she’s approve my membership I’d be over that snooping. OH wait I don’t have that kind of time.

23. Ranee on April 21, 2006 at 10:11 pm said:

When I joined over there, I though for sure I’d be banned immediately on grounds of being a “spy”.. I did eventually end up getting deleted, but it’s because I just didn’t get into it and posted like once in 5 months.

24. I was a member of Lavish-and I did take part in the forum,but Jenn decided to ban me for whatever reason (I still don’t know).I never spoke out against her-she was just incredibly irrating,so was ignored for the most part.
    I think it was because I didnt arselick her enough-all her members seem to be drones who are handpicked in order to say “yes,jenn,thank you jenn,you are teh sex jenn”
    No-one has a brain over there-no-one.Decent conversations?rational behaviour? no-you need to be in an abusive relationship with however you decide the father of your kids maybe and no I.Q-its a big on the no I.Q bit cos you need to make Jenn look intelligent,creative,whitty etc at all times.
    Shes uber paranoid as well-she installed a hack to make sure she knew who was reading what posts-and she despises Krissy-you must hate,loathe,detest Krissy even if you don’t know her or never spoke a word to her before.
    Jenn can guarentee that our internet social life will not go to pot when we bitch at Krissy for her-Yes she actually said that.

25. Ana on April 22, 2006 at 1:05 pm said:

I’m a member there and I don’t feel *everyone* is a “drone”.. I’m sure she has a big following but there are members that are capable of thinking on their own. I don’t agree with some of the things she does but that goes for a lot of people I suppose.

26. I was a member there when it was known as Seduced. I ended leaving because I felt a lot of angst, woe is me crap which made me to believe that a fair amount of the members (not everyone) were angry at the world and were pretty bitter about life in general. It got really catty on there at times. At 1st, I felt somewhat comfortable on there, but after awhile… I felt quite a bit of negative vibes and decided that I didn’t want to consort with people of that nature.

27. Angela on April 22, 2006 at 1:47 pm said:

That there is a reason I wont join BangMB. it just seams like constant whining and negative crap going around.

28. Reese on April 22, 2006 at 1:34 pm said:

So you didnt mind her ripping off your snowmen christmas cardthing then? She only recoloured it you know,but then again there were whispers that you ripped her off..
    capable of free thinking? drone?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

29. Yeah, that Reese is a layout thief! Everyone, saddle up! Time for an e-lynching!!!

(kidding kidding! She’s actually pretty cool!)

30. Ana on April 22, 2006 at 4:30 pm said:

Reese on April 22, 2006 at 1:34 pm said:

capable of free thinking? drone?
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Yes, I was upset that several of her things looked a lot like mine. Many people emailed me and commented on my site about it but she never actually used anything I made.

As far as whispers about “me” ripping her off, I’d only laugh at that if I’d ever read it and I’ve never seen that anywhere.

So how exactly is that making me incapable of thinking on my own? When I disagree with anything, I usually voice it. I’m not afraid to think on my own.

31. See?!?! Pretty cool!!!

32. But you see Reese that’s what I don’t understand.
    I admire you work,I think you are incredibly talented,and from reading a few of your blogs I would take you to be an intelligent woman.
    Why do you hang out at Lavish? Yes I will go as for as saying,that maybe you are right about there being a few (which are far and few between) capable of having there own opinions and not be afraid to voice them.
    But honestly you do not belong there-90% of them Yes Jenn drones and the rest are little spies scurrying around for gossip-so where DO you fit in then?

33. Ana, but that’s the thing. It’d be different if it was actually my hard work but it isn’t. I see a difference in inspiration (whether minimal or overly done) and down right ripping people off. It’s still upsetting but not so much as it would be if it were say, a photograph or illustration I made.

As a whole, I enjoy the people there.. I haven’t had a reason not to at this point. Until that acutally happens, I’m just going to enjoy it.. There are several that I talk to/associate with outside of Lavish and they’re really nice people.

34. Crys on April 22, 2006 at 2:11 pm said:

Angela on April 22, 2006 at 1:47 pm said:

kinda like this entire post you made about me and my drama huh?

35. Do you guys realize how many topics this post has had just in the comments? This has been quite entertaining for me, feel free to call me out on my drama more often….or at least try to.

36. Ranee on April 22, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

Crys on April 22, 2006 at 2:11 pm said:

Angela on April 22, 2006 at 1:47 pm said:

kinda like this entire post you made about me and my drama huh?

BURN!!!

37. Ranee on April 22, 2006 at 10:40 pm said:

Crys on April 22, 2006 at 2:11 pm said:

Angela on April 22, 2006 at 1:47 pm said:

kinda like this entire post you made about me and my drama huh?

Yes. But this is just one post, not a whole forum

38. Ana on April 22, 2006 at 1:05 pm said:

I am a member of Lavish, and I must detest – I do not feel as though I am lacking in the intelligence department. I’m not in an abusive relationship. I do not lick Jenn’s arse. My brain is quite intact.
    Infact, you would be surprised at the amount of members who come to Lavish with no prior knoweledge of this petty internet feud.

In my opinion, people need to stop judging everyone else based on only what is seen. You can’t go and assume that every person who is so much as nice to Jenn, is her secret lover, lacking brains and intelligence, and spends their time kissing her ass and stroking her ego.

I am nice, civil, and friendly towards Jenn because I have no reason not to be. She has done nothing to hurt me. Nothing directed towards me at all. While I may not agree with most of the things I read on her blog – that doesn’t mean I need to jump in on the feud and start bashing her for whatever reason crosses my mind.
    I generally don’t fuck with people unless I have been fucked first.

If your opinion of someone is based off of others rather than your own solid reasons – then perhaps you need to start thinking for yourself.
    As stated.

39. Klumsi on April 23, 2006 at 9:47 am said:

I do not lick Jenn’s arse.

i have to say that i find that statement rather amusing…

and my opinion on jenn has nothing to do with what everyone says about her. i was hosted by jenn once, and she completely fucked me over. well she TRIED to fuck me over….. that’s when i realized her true nature….

40. samantha on April 23, 2006 at 10:13 am said:

Klumsi on April 23, 2006 at 9:47 am said:

I do not lick Jenn’s arse.

i have to say that i find that statement rather amusing…

if you have had any business dealings with her or money wise in any way then you have a whole new outlook on her that nobody else can imagine. she doesn’t do business she’s a con artist. i have been emailed so many times to that fact by so many people it’s not funny. after about two people it became apparent to me she had chosen it as a career choice.

41. Ranee on April 23, 2006 at 10:50 am said:

samantha on April 23, 2006 at 10:13 am said:

Klumsi on April 23, 2006 at 9:47 am said:

I do not lick Jenn’s arse.

i have to say that i find that statement rather amusing…

she sure has. she eventually gave me my money back though… but only because i hounded her for weeks over it….

42. Ranee on April 23, 2006 at 10:50 am said:

samantha on April 23, 2006 at 10:13 am said:

Klumsi on April 23, 2006 at 9:47 am said:

I do not lick Jenn’s arse.

i have to say that i find that statement rather amusing…

yeah, I’ve noticed every now & then, someone will leave a comment on one of her entries asking if you has recieved payment from them. that’s AFTER them privately emailing her quite a bit amt of times. she never acknowleges them like she does like say… whenever I comment on her blog ;) come to think of it, I think she has my comments moderated cuz of my IP addy… hmmm, time to reset it ;) she stated a while back that she wouldn’t be doing anymore hosting, etc transactions and once the ones that she had left were done, she was going to give them the ol’ heave ho so I’m wondering if these are current “clients” of hers or new ones that she’s screwing around with. then sometimes she feigns “server mess up” or “I never got the email”. & that’s why they end up commenting on her most recent entry cuz you KNOW that wordpress notifies her of EVERY new comment. :rolls eyes: yup, she’s a con artist alright and I think she is working through Netrillium and giving them a really bad name cuz of her misdoings.

43. that’s the same shit she used to pull on me…. “oh, i never received your e-mail”…… “i e-mailed you back, but it was returned to me”….. and this went on for WEEKS.
    her hosting company was a FUCKIN’ JOKE. my site was CONSTANTLY down. when i would e-mail her asking what the hell was going, i would never get a reply. big surprise there, eh?
    i guess things like this are the reasons why her hosting company is no more….

44. Oh no Klumsi you’re not in an abusive relationship are? Are you in any relationship? How does cheating on your husband fit into the equation then?
    But you arselick her on Lavish don’t you?
    Its all different behind closed doors isn’t it?
    And for you information,she did try to fuck with me-shes a big fat braindead useless blimp-shes lies and steals,all for attention.She whored herself around to make money.She puts herself before her child.She sexually molested her brother.She also tried to imply that she was abused to someway shift the focus from all the wrong shes done. If there was any justice in this world,then she should be just blown off the planet-what good is she to anyone huh?
    I do think for myself sweetheart-I didn’t get married because I got myself knocked up.I own my home-not a rented tin hut.We have two cars.We are not in debt.Oh the small detail of me just selling my business for a over 150 thousand smackers means I am able to retire at the age of 30.
    I don’t need to sell teddy bears ,try and rip people off or sell myself to get money.

45. samantha on April 23, 2006 at 11:09 am said:
    i guess things like this are the reasons why her hosting company is no more….

odd, I thought Ermina at least ran it still, but I’m getting that there’s a “Problem loading page…” Did fattyfer run its rep down so far the drain that even Ermina closed it all up?

46. Ana on April 23, 2006 at 11:14 am said:

But you arselick her on Lavish don’t you?
    Its all different behind closed doors isn’t it?

PREACH IT, GIRL!!! :)

47. Angela on April 23, 2006 at 11:15 am said:

samantha on April 23, 2006 at 11:09 am said:
    i guess things like this are the reasons why her hosting company is no more….

i was hosted by jenn when she offered hosting on her reseller at kiss-my-kitty.

48. samantha on April 23, 2006 at 11:19 am said:

Angela on April 23, 2006 at 11:15 am said:

samantha on April 23, 2006 at 11:09 am said:
    i guess things like this are the reasons why her hosting company is no more….

i was hosted by jenn when she offered hosting on her reseller at kiss-my-kitty.

oh ok… gotcha. I guess she hosting on her own then but didn’t do it very professionally. typical tho with her…

49. Ana on April 23, 2006 at 11:14 am said:

But you arselick her on Lavish don’t you?
    Its all different behind closed doors isn’t it?

how true! all of it.
    and jenn has the nerve to say that we’re jealous of her. who in their right mind would be jealous of her?
    she’s obese.
    she’s unattractive.
    her husband’s abusive.
    her husband’s the manager of BURGER KING.
    she’s thousands of dollars in debt.
    she lives in a shack.
    she obviously has no friends in real life.

wow! i am sooo jealous. and now i understand why everyone else seems to be too…..

50. samantha on April 23, 2006 at 11:25 am said:

Ana on April 23, 2006 at 11:14 am said:

But you arselick her on Lavish don’t you?
    Its all different behind closed doors isn’t it?

how true! all of it.
    she’s obese.
    she’s unattractive.
    her husband’s abusive.
    her husband’s the manager of BURGER KING.
    she’s thousands of dollars in debt.
    she lives in a shack.
    she obviously has no friends in real life.

LMFAO!!! Yeah, we’re ALL so jealous of her… lemme tell ya. Maybe one day, we too can strive to be JUST LIKE HER ;)