You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Drama Whore Much?”.

1. Whitney on April 17, 2006 at 11:16 pm said:

-shrug- But if it makes everyone happy, vive le drama! (did I even spell any of that right?) partaking in it (and enjoying it) is a personal choice, and I’m all about supporting personal choices.

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:19 pm said:

^ actually, viva la drama I believe if you were trying to say it in French. It’s all good since I know what you meant to say:)

actually, ‘vive le drama’ is correct…in italian :)

2. You all have some nerve shitting out on people, all of your are two faced. Sad sad sad sad. Pathetic losers you are. sad sad sad.

3. Anonymous on April 18, 2006 at 9:32 am said:

Let’s see if I can post like you did.

You are stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. Why are you here anonymously? Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic. I so hope John checks your ip against my fake Jennifer because this sounds like the same type of posting.

4. Anonymous on April 18, 2006 at 9:32 am said:

And here you are showing up and doing the same thing… so does that make you a pathetic loser as well?

5. Ohh look who’s talking Crys!! You’re the one who started this post so don’t go making yourself a Saint. Your no said bitch.

6. Anonymous on April 18, 2006 at 5:09 pm said:

I don’t know what I love more, the fact that you actually put anonymous.com down as your site address or the fact that even you thinks Crys is an ass.

7. Holy miss read comment, Batman!!

Anon, she could not have been any more blatant with that comment had she walked up and slapped you in the face with it.

When trying to enter an internet debate it’s best to not start out with the lack of balls and overabundance of retard disability.

8. The correct answer to the question would have been yes they are both pathetic losers. One actually has an identity and the other is just even more pathetic.

9. Ranee on April 18, 2006 at 5:16 pm said:

I know I am pathetic because I love to start shit on people. So now who’s the pathetic loser? Me of course. I’m the one with the identity crisis.

10. “Ranee” on April 18, 2006 at 11:19 pm said:

Ranee on April 18, 2006 at 5:16 pm said:

Nice try….care to check IP’s???? And BTW if you are going to impersonate me please get my site address right it’s .net not .com

11. Anonymous on April 18, 2006 at 5:09 pm said:

Please tell me how I tried making myself a saint. I know I’m not one, and I know I’m hypocritical at times- but lets face it, every one is at least once in their life.

And will someone please explain something to me… Why is it, that if you agree with someone on several things, then disagree with them on something else, it makes you a backstabbing bitch?

Also, Why is it you either have to be extremely nice all the time or a royal bitch all the time? Why am I not aloud to be nice to people that I’ve had problems with in the past without being two faced?

Just because I’ve had my issues with Jenn and Karol before, doesn’t mean I can be nice to them now.

12. Anna on April 18, 2006 at 5:14 pm said:

The way you said that made me spit gatorade all over the place.

13. I love coming home from work and seeing a post like this with all of the comments.

I find it humorous how some people can dish it out, but can’t take it.

There is enough hate, rudness, and drama in the world. It’s just crazy to see the same ole shit online between people who only know each other through what’s divulged through their blog entries.

Please, Crys,Ranee and John keep posting, because I love reading about it.

14. jen on April 19, 2006 at 4:53 pm said:

I find it humorous how some people can dish it out, but can’t take it.

Please, Crys,Ranee and John keep posting, because I love reading about it.

What’s even more entertaining is Crys’s post at my site. I’m not meaning to offend anyone because the entire thing was entertaining, but I’d think twice before I let someone who was mentally challenged put articles up at my site again.

15. OH and by saying not meaning to offend anyone I wasn’t talking about John I was talking about anyone related to anyone mentally challenged.

16. I like how it has come down to name calling. Because apparently me being annoyed with the same bit of drama that I see over and over and over and over again has made me a mentally challenged, two-faced, backstabbing hypocritical bitch. If I had known getting annoyed by something made me all of that then I would had tried harder not to get annoyed by it.

But its like hearing a song on the radio get overplayed… it gets annoying. But god forbid it be a song you like or you’ll become a mentally challenged, two-faced, backstabbing hypocritical bitch.

17. Crys on April 20, 2006 at 6:31 am said:

I guess the question is this. When you hear that song do you sit and bitch and whine about it like a 2 year old and call all your friends to tell them how annoyed you are by it or do you just simply turn the station?

Furthermore the next time you hear the song do you listen to it with glee and then call everyone and tell them how wonderful the song is and even go buy the cd?

Because that my dear is exactly what you did.

18. This is what I say every time I hear a song that I like get over played: “This is such a great song, but they play it way too much!” Chances are, I already own the CD, have a copy burned that stays in the car, and have a copy saved on my computer.

19. the passive agressive bitch role doesn’t really work too well.

20. Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 10:55 am said:

the passive agressive bitch role doesn’t really work too well.

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

Here’s an idea.. How about everyone just GET OVER IT! You’re all adults. You’re all OLDER than me. Both of you have KIDS! Whatever happened to setting the good example? I know I said “vive le drama” before, but seriously… You’re acting like children….

And I dare any one of you to attack me here, on your sites, or otherwise. Because you’ll just be proving me right.

21. ^ Amen.

22. Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 10:55 am said:

the passive agressive bitch role doesn’t really work too well.

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

pot….kettle.

when my kid is old enough to get on the internet, find where I’m at and what I’m doing I’ll worry about setting internet examples for her. It’s not like I spew this out to her and go hey Sydney guess what is being said on the internet. Honestly let’s learn to seperate internet from “reality”

I’d pretty much say Crys is in the same boat since one child is pretty small and other not born yet? If I’m correct on that.

23. Klumsi on April 20, 2006 at 11:44 am said:

^ Amen.

Thanks

Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 11:45 am said:

Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 10:55 am said:

the passive agressive bitch role doesn’t really work too well.

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

pot….kettle.

Point proven. Thanks :)

24. Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 11:45 am said:

Honestly let’s learn to seperate internet from “reality”

the sad thing is that the internet IS reality to certain people.
    i love how people throw out the maturity card when it comes to things like this. it’d be one thing if we were to act like this in real life, but it’s THE FUCKING INTERNET. and it’s a damn shame that some people can’t differentiate between the two.
    does it really hurt your feelings when someone online calls you a bitch or god knows what else? if you answered yes to that question then you need a serious reality check…… and (i hate to sound “cliche” but…) step away from the computer and worry about what the people in REAL LIFE think of you.

25. so now I prove your point because I call you on your bullshit remarks about my kid and setting an example? If anyone on the net sits and tells there kid verbatum what they are doing then they have some serious problems, if you think they do it you have even more serious problems.

this is so entertaining….make sure to keep it going too whitters by making your “grow up” comments.

26. samantha on April 20, 2006 at 12:02 pm said:

Ranee on April 20, 2006 at 11:45 am said:

Honestly let’s learn to seperate internet from “reality”

the sad thing is that the internet IS reality to certain people.

yeah if this is even remotely reality for someone or they care what goes on then they need a life and a serious evaluation at that. beyond my comments getting spammed i could care less if the internet went down in flames. that’s the extent of it. and you can tell that by my half assed website job i’m doing right now.

27. But Ranee, it doesnt matter what you say. People will think and beleive what ever the hell they want. And if you attempt to defend yourself they’ll just acuse you of not being able to take it.

28. crys in your defense I think we all sound like we can’t take it. not that we really can’t but all these comments are starting to come across that way. the more you defend yourself the more you are perceived as not being able to handle the backlash. i was wrong on that one.

29. Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

WOW! A 19 year old with an opinion! That’s fantastic! Like a boil on your ass. Or a cavity!

The other best E-drama argument: Post multiple times in the E-drama thread just to insult people and tell them to get over it… AFTER you already posted on your own site about it.

30. Anna on April 20, 2006 at 12:24 pm said:

Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

There’s another thing I learned. You can’t call someone out on their drama without being acused of trying to start drama yourself. (which is what happened with this post)

31. Anna on April 20, 2006 at 12:24 pm said:

Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

And honestly, both of your bitch roles are getting played-out.

All I can say about this is that you obviously don’t know anything about the situation. How could my post possibly be based off this when 1) I’ve never read drama on Crys blog, 2) I come here periodically to read, and don’t read half the things posted here on TDE and 3) Renee has never been on my daily reads list and I visit her site twice a month at most….

In other news, I agree with both Crys and Renee, and know that my defending myself will be completely lost on you (which brings up the question: whats the point of fighting at all if this is true?). So I’ll just cut my losses (though there are none save for a couple people on the internet disliking me (read: oh well)) and go back to my own life, leaving ya’ll to deal with yours.

32. Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 12:32 pm said:

1) Crys posted said drama: April 17, 2006 12:12AM
    You posted about E-drama: April 17, 2006 11:11PM
    2) A retarded monkey could deduct that you were referring to this post with the following paragraph:

“But, on the flip side, calling someone out on their drama-mongering isn’t exactly staying out of things either, and in my opinion no more respectable than those causing the drama in the first place.”

3) The rest of your points are basically null since the drama you posted about was HERE. Not on Crys’s blog, or Ranee’s.

Whitters on April 20, 2006 at 12:32 pm said:

Your “defending yourself” is lost on everybody but YOU. Because I really doubt anybody CARES what you have to say after you post in a drama thread talking about how lame it is after posting about the same drama on your site. So your opinion and your spewing of blatant hypocritical statements would probably be better received by a pack of drunk slugs.

But thanks for adding to the E-drama even though you think it’s lame and are, like, so totally ABOVE it. Made the comment thread last a little longer and gave us all more to point and laugh at!

33. god we all sound like a bunch of whiney ass biatches.

34. Did I mention that I LOVE this site? :)

35. Angela on April 20, 2006 at 7:37 pm said:

Did I mention that I LOVE this site? :)

I don’t think you did.

36. John on April 20, 2006 at 7:39 pm said:

Angela on April 20, 2006 at 7:37 pm said:

Did I mention that I LOVE this site? :)

I don’t think you did.

Well I just said it then… Thanks John for creating a site where all us drama looker ons can find entertainment. It’s pretty fun;)

37. I’m not allowed to say I love people anymore. Besides my husband. But I love you both.

38. not allowed? piss posh. rules suck. my saying is. you make the rules and i will break them.

wow i think whitters is the new karol or jenn.

39. who said “not allowed”?

40. see angela adores me and shes allowed to say it =)

41. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:38 pm said:

see angela adores me and shes allowed to say it =)

allowed to say what…? I’m a little confuddled (is that even a word?) right now.

42. & does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

43. hm are you still on meds? :) ranae said she wasnt allowed to see she loved someone else. and thats when i responded to it

44. & does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:46 pm said:

LOL… oh ok. gotcha now. nope, I’m off the meds now. I go in for my follow up appt tomorrow morn and to bitch at him [dr] about my canker sores. hoping to get some super strong cream to put on them. I got Scaling & Root Planing which is an extensive cleaning underneath my gums next on the agenda ;) Can’t you tell that I’m obsessed with my teeth?

45. just a bit

46. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:46 pm said:

You still have like another 350 more to go or something.

47. eh?

are you on meds?

48. John on April 20, 2006 at 8:53 pm said:

TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:46 pm said:

huh… you lost me on that one, John.

You still have like another 350 more to go or something.

49. TGO4LIFE on April 20, 2006 at 8:54 pm said:

eh?

are you on meds?

so whose on meds now…? aight, share the liquor;)

50. Angela on April 20, 2006 at 8:45 pm said:

& does this entry make the one that has the most comments to it now?

Quoted the wrong one. Fuck you. You wanna start something? *grabs bat*