You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Drama Whore Much?”.

1. ^ me, either… cuz you’d turn around and try to sell their soul in a heartbeat if it meant that you would get some personal gain out of it. Ranee, I think we have a new nomination for a whole slew of Stick It Awards next year.

2. Remember how we were talking about talking about stupid people on Fridays? Crys could be the first. Let’s call it The Friday Fuck Ups.

3. ^ you’re on to something there;)

4. John on April 17, 2006 at 9:38 am said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

One of my friends told me about some really juicy crap regarding Jenn, so juicy I honestly can’t believe it’s actually true! But that’s enough on that walking slab of meat with eyes (for now, anyway)…

ohhh i wanna know! tell me! tell me! please.

5. slab o meat with eyes
    hehe

6. samantha on April 17, 2006 at 2:41 pm said:

John on April 17, 2006 at 9:38 am said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

ohhh i wanna know! tell me! tell me! please.

I’m wondering if it has anything to do with what she’s teasing and hinting about on her latest entry. She claims it was a blow to her, but won’t divulge anymore information. I kinda think its another elaborate scheme of hers to keep people interested in her and a few more blogs later… it will be a big “misunderstanding” or something to that effect like the point in case when they didn’t get that house that she & Daniel wanted.

7. My all time favorite attempt at an esult (like insult, but online HAR!) is the ‘log off and live your life blah, blah, blah’. Seriously, it lost its zeel and entertainment value in like, 1996.

I have a so much life going on outside the internet I hardly have time to blog. I will, however, find the time to check in on the e-drama because it’s funny and entertaining and… well, for the same reason I take gossip mags to the gym to read while on the stationary bike.

Also. This whole hypocritical circle going on is far to funny to NOT watch. Angela talks shit, but gets pissy when shit gets talked about her. Crys writes a post talking shit about a girl who posts to talk shit too much. Ranee just likes to talk shit (my kinda girl ;).)

Anyway, you all seem like decent human beings. You don’t beat your kids, most of you seem to have jobs (yes, stay at home mom IS a full time job), you don’t throw hotdogs at retarded people. So I officially like you all… as long as you keep the humorous drama going.

The End. ;)

8. Anna on April 17, 2006 at 2:48 pm said:

The End. ;)

LMAO. But get one thing straight. I throw hot dogs at people! Haha.

9. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 2:47 pm said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 2:41 pm said:

John on April 17, 2006 at 9:38 am said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

ohhh i wanna know! tell me! tell me! please.

if it is what she’s hinting at, then does exactly what you think she will, then i will be SUPER PISSED. i don’t play around when it comes to false allegations involving child abuse.

10. samantha on April 17, 2006 at 3:37 pm said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 2:47 pm said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 2:41 pm said:

John on April 17, 2006 at 9:38 am said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

ohhh i wanna know! tell me! tell me! please.

Sammantha,
    I don’t think it has anything to do with child abuse I think it’s more financial and sham marriage related. But then again I’m not totally sure I understood the comment. In any event I’m off to puke.

11. Maybe it has to do with her not having electricity and wanting to kick her husband out.

12. Camille on April 17, 2006 at 3:46 pm said:

Ok do we know she wants to kick him out and if so can we elaborate on why we think this? Just so nobody comes along and tells us we are making things up or anything.

13. She posted about it in her ultra super top secret VIP forum.

14. humm i wonder why she wants to kick him out?

15. “But after some long discussions and paperwork yesterday evening, things are…okay. I had a little bit of a bombshell dropped on me, and it’s really hard to deal with… but I’ll manage. It has to do with things that happened during my childhood, and the idea that my mother failed me in the worst possible way… by not believing me when I did come to her about something very serious, very traumatizing, and very, very wrong. The only “good” in all of this is that due to firsthand experience and my mother’s failing at being there for me, I will definitely be there for our children and would always listen to them and believe in them.”
    That’s what I’m referring to… I really am curious to find out what “bombshell” was dropped on her. It would be hilarious if it involved her lovely husband after her painting this picture perfect marriage that they both have.

Camille, screen shot for us?

16. Ok honestly and I’m not trying to say this is the deal or anything because I have no clue. HOWEVER I’ve said this a few times about her and the fact that she acts the way she does when it comes to the brothers and the husband, and the camming for money.

When I read that the only thoughts in my mind were that she was molested/raped or whatever and told her mother and her mother didn’t believe her and wasn’t there for her. Sad if that is the case. Didn’t she say something about her father as well?

17. ^ from what I read on her actual site like a few yrs ago, a bf of her mom’s was sexually molesting her and her mom didn’t believe her or I think rather did but just didn’t give a shit. Why she even mentioned it again in such a vague way is beyond me cuz wouldn’t you want to keep that in the past rather than bring it back up again? And her last few notes about being there for her own kids… is she trying to insinuate the Daniel that will eventually sexually molest their own children or that she will get involved with another man that will do “things” to her own children? I don’t really understand the logic of her hinting around this “bombshell” crap other than to entice her readers to stay interested in her.

18. Also, notice in the comments this recent of her’s… NO ONE is mentioning her vagueness of this “bombshell” of hers… LOL

19. I can honestly say she makes no sense at all to me. If she doesn’t crave the attention why bring that up?

I know from something I found online in an old journal of her one of her mom’s ex’s went to jail for something and she was at the sentencing. She said he deserved everything him got. I wonder if that is the same thing? I also gathered it was the brothers dad from the name of the guy.

20. I have a theory… wordpress lets your prewrite entries & then save them as drafts to be published at a much later date. I just found out this myself last week. It’s pretty nifty. I’m wondering if she is pre-writing her own and then judging on the current good/bad publicity that she has… is strategicly posting up an entry that will do best for her… makes you wonder.;)

21. Is she trying to make excuses to account for her behaviour? ie the camming thing,the whole messed relationship she has with the GIMP?
    The “Oh I was abuse as a child,my mom didnt believe me,so therefore I has issues?” routine?
    We should write a Jenn handbook to lying your way out of life-We’d rake it in!

22. Did someone say something about shrimp and steak? :rubs tummy: Mm!

23. Lisa Marie on April 17, 2006 at 7:38 pm said:

Did someone say something about shrimp and steak? :rubs tummy: Mm!

When are you going to invite us for dinner?

24. Diana on April 17, 2006 at 12:03 pm said:

Angela, you are the worst kind of hypocrite and in complete denial of your own actions.

You sit here talking all kinds of trash about Jenn’s past and Karol’s past on here and on other websites, yet when someone else does that to you, they’re the ones with no life. Seriously, you need to log off the internet and shut down your computer every now and again.

well diana shes also not the one who stuck a spoon up her daughters ass to relieve constipation nor is she the one who exploited her daughters poisoning by taking pictures of her in the hospital, jenn is. now karol shes another story it’s just so much fun to rile up the pyschos.

25. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 12:50 pm said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

i have to agree to a certain extent with this post. the shit about karol is getting old. she really hasn’t done anything recently, so it’s the same thing over and over again. fyi, after awhile, it gets annoying. however, i LOVE jenn drama, it’s classic. for some reason i can repeatedly talk about the same jenn drama and it’d still be entertaining….

I think it’s awesome that you can realize what is entertaining to you is not necessarily to the next person. TGO seems to be entertained by Karol still. So for me to post about her well all is not lost because I hate the twat. Yet I may say something about Jenn and you may enjoy reading it and someone else may get pissed off. You know you can’t please them all so you might as well please yourself.

BTW Good Jenn Gossip anyone?

how is my name dragged into this? i wasnt even here all day. ok ill stop pretending that it bothers me, actually i am quite amused at this thread. Ranee darling, you are entertained by karol too admit it.

26. Camille on April 17, 2006 at 3:51 pm said:

She posted about it in her ultra super top secret VIP forum.

if you give me the screen shots ill post em on my site for all to see. keep da drama alive

27. if she starts the show thing again. maybe we should all put in some money for her to keep her clothes on.

28. TGO4LIFE on April 17, 2006 at 7:53 pm said:

Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 12:50 pm said:

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

BTW Good Jenn Gossip anyone?

oh yeah she’s a constant source of entertainment. not as much as jenn but yeah.

29. John on April 17, 2006 at 7:44 pm said:

Lisa Marie on April 17, 2006 at 7:38 pm said:

Did someone say something about shrimp and steak? :rubs tummy: Mm!

When are you going to invite us for dinner?

When I’m not living with a bunch of crazy people. My in-laws make some of the weirdos online look sane.

30. *runs to microwave to make some popcorn*

31. Christina on April 17, 2006 at 9:09 pm said:

*runs to microwave to make some popcorn*

mmm blast-o-butter popcorn.

32. noooooooooo its all about the Jiffy Pop on the stove!!!

33. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 9:33 pm said:

noooooooooo its all about the Jiffy Pop on the stove!!!

ok i agree there. only thing is I can’t find that here. probably a good sign because the last i made it the whole thing almost ignited

34. Click for Jiffy Pop!!!

35. Click for Jiffy Pop!!! (Take 2)

36. probably stale popcorn. yuk

37. The kind I made was extra buttery. Mmmmhmmm, fattening. lol.

38. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 10:03 pm said:

Click for Jiffy Pop!!! (Take 2)

I’m not sure I’ve ever had the stove stuff. As a kid I always thought it was neato though and wanted it. My parents hated me. No seriously.

Speaking of foods you can’t get. My husband wants some of those chocodiles that are like chocolate covered twinkies. We don’t have them here. He’s trying to get me to order them on the net but they are like $8.00 wtf?

39. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 10:07 pm said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 10:03 pm said:

Click for Jiffy Pop!!! (Take 2)

chocolate covered twinkies? mmmmm!!! You’re making me so hungry right now. Stop it ;)

40. http://www.freshchocodiles.com/

41. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 10:43 pm said:

bookmark’d!!! are they not available in stores? I’m so wanting some now.. and wtf… $9 just for 10 of them. Are they out of their freaking mind?

42. Blah Blah Blah…who?

43. Marissa on April 17, 2006 at 11:05 pm said:

Blah Blah Blah…who?

what the hell. begin, end, subject?

44. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 10:51 pm said:

Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 10:43 pm said:

humm i think that they are only on the west coast. there was actually some petition to bring them back to the east coast. don’t they look good though? we saw them on the food network and he has bugged me since. there was some ice cream thing too that he wanted.

I should buy him a couple boxes and wrap them up for christmas. he’d never guess that one, but they might melt.

45. What ever happened to being “bigger people” and putting the drama behind us?

E-drama is entertaining once and a while, but when it starts reminding me of middle school “cat fights” I draw the line. I know some 12 year old girls who wouldn’t even spend a second of their life on drama like this.

-shrug- But if it makes everyone happy, vive le drama! (did I even spell any of that right?) partaking in it (and enjoying it) is a personal choice, and I’m all about supporting personal choices.

46. ^ actually, viva la drama I believe if you were trying to say it in French. It’s all good since I know what you meant to say:)

47. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:19 pm said:

I knew it was something like that. Its late, I’m tired, I can’t type.. heh.

48. ^ its ok :) My ass should be in bed, but I’m not tired but I’m going to regret it when that alarm goes off at 6:30AM tomorrow when its time for me to get ready for work. Ok, I’m going to go to bed now to try to catch at least 7 hours of sleep;)

49. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 10:07 pm said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 10:03 pm said:

Click for Jiffy Pop!!! (Take 2)

we have those here. they rock