You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Drama Whore Much?”.

1. but yet you go to ranee’s site to comment as well? so where is your logic? you just made yourself out to be a huge hypocrite.

2. Read the very first sentance of this entry. Drama is entertaining- so of course I’m going to go there and comment. But when thats all you ever do is start crap with the same people over and over it just gets annoying.

3. its not annoying, its fun as hell. I enjoy making fun of people and pummel self-confidence it’s amusing.

I dont understand how you call it annoying but yet you egg it on.

4. I enjoy making fun of people too, but when you reach the point where you’re saying the same crap about the same people over and over you should take a brake and get some new material.

5. nah, as the saying goes if it aint broke dont try to fix it. besides Karol and Jenn are always doing stupid stuff time and time again no matter how many time they are ridiculed. they do it to themselves.

6. i’ve noticed that also on her site. but it doesn’t bother me that much that she wants drama, or people commenting.

don’t people start blogs to get attention that they don’t recieve at home? At least, that what it seems to me…yea yea, this is my opinion.

7. i have to agree to a certain extent with this post. the shit about karol is getting old. she really hasn’t done anything recently, so it’s the same thing over and over again. fyi, after awhile, it gets annoying. however, i LOVE jenn drama, it’s classic. for some reason i can repeatedly talk about the same jenn drama and it’d still be entertaining….

8. Sounds like we have a spawn of Krystle Draper….

9. Crys, don’t you have a subdomain dedicated to Drama?

10. Amber on April 17, 2006 at 9:24 am said:

Crys, don’t you have a subdomain dedicated to Drama?

I sure do (did). I thought it would be a fun project, I just don’t have the time nor energy to keep up with it, so I figure I’d write an occasional article for TDE every once in a while.

11. Amber on April 17, 2006 at 9:24 am said:

Crys, don’t you have a subdomain dedicated to Drama?

WHAT THE FUCK?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

*wink*

In Crys’ last entry on her e-drama site, she herself mentions how she will probably close it down. Something about her life (I’m guessing the bambina, hubby, and work) and her main site to work on. With that, Crys is more than welcome to poke and prod at the ridiculous that is Internet garbage here at TDE. There’s more than enough to go around, anyway.

samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

One of my friends told me about some really juicy crap regarding Jenn, so juicy I honestly can’t believe it’s actually true! But that’s enough on that walking slab of meat with eyes (for now, anyway)…

12. Kristen on April 17, 2006 at 9:21 am said:

Sounds like we have a spawn of Krystle Draper….

And I’m officially lost.

13. Crys on April 17, 2006 at 9:53 am said:

Kristen on April 17, 2006 at 9:21 am said:

Sounds like we have a spawn of Krystle Draper….

And I’m officially lost.

Someone somewhere on one of those sites said something about stealing a layout or something.

14. Oh- I know what you’re talking about… Someone stoll Karol’s blog entry. (This person ended up getting spammed and deleting it.) Wish I had a screen shot.

15. & this is what happens when others get involved in drama & yes I know that I am taking part in it, too. The ones involved with the name throwing, etc end up back stabbing each other in an attempt to call out the others to try to embarass them. BRAVO CRYS!!! Has this entry made you feel better about yourself now? Has it accomplished anything? Can you honestly sit back & feel proud of all of this now? Should I applaud for you now for your brillance or wait until later? Shit will hit the fan in due time & I’ll just sit back to see what all goes down. I’d NEVER stab Ranee in the back like you just did tho & you can quote me on that;)

16. Amber on April 17, 2006 at 9:24 am said:

Crys, don’t you have a subdomain dedicated to Drama?

precisely.

17. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

This coming from Mrs Husband-beater, herself.

Grow up Angela. You waste so much time picking fights and starting drama, than you do with your husband. I find it hard to believe that you are 26 years old and act like you are in middle school. You pick on people about their looks but honey, look in the mirror, you are certainly not much to look at.

18. Humm at first I thought don’t post about her she isn’t worth your time or effort. Then I thought heck no if the hits are coming they will come to my site too. I won’t grace TDE with my drama hits. Since afterall that is the only reason I come here.

19. Diana on April 17, 2006 at 11:49 am said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

This coming from Mrs Husband-beater, herself.

Perhaps she feels it’s ok to talk about people’s looks since she in fact has been bashed about her looks for months now.

20. Diana on April 17, 2006 at 11:49 am said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

This coming from Mrs Husband-beater, herself.

I already been called out for my FAULTS & have owed up to them. I don’t beat my husband, it was a misunderstanding. The ones that really matter to me on there have forgiven my transgressions and my little “mix” on this site has been pushed to the past. Are you that bored with your own life that you have to bring up the past of others to make yourself feel better about yourself? Why the sudden targetting on me? There are others that have done MUCH worse than me… Wondering, was this entry created to have all of us throw out insults on each other for the pure joy of having John just sit here and laugh at everyone of us? This shit is getting too fucking ridiculous.

21. Ranee, yes because two wrongs definitely make a right. Give me a break. She has been picking on people’s looks long before anyone said anything about her own looks. Which if I recall, began when there was an article about her posted here on TDE.

22. Diana on April 17, 2006 at 11:59 am said:

oh and so 3 wrongs certainly make a right, eh? you commenting on my looks is doing the SAME DAMN THING, dip shit.

23. Diana on April 17, 2006 at 11:59 am said:

NO Diana I’m just saying, what’s ok for one is definitely ok for the other.

24. Angela, you are the worst kind of hypocrite and in complete denial of your own actions.

You sit here talking all kinds of trash about Jenn’s past and Karol’s past on here and on other websites, yet when someone else does that to you, they’re the ones with no life. Seriously, you need to log off the internet and shut down your computer every now and again.

25. Angela, oh please. My telling you that you aren’t much to look at is nothing at all compared to the shit you say about people.

26. ^notice that YOU are the only only one talking shit about me…

oh and I do log off the internet & shut down my computer every now and again. I have a career which I am involved with 32 hours/wk & it pays nice, too. I’m not some “bored and unemployed individual who has too much time to know what to do with so I waste my life away on the big, bad internet…” I have had some random spare time this past weekend as the result of having oral surgery. I took today off from my profession for some extra r&r since it hurts too damn much to smile & I wasn’t in the mood to deal with the 9+ patients that were scheduled today. Why don’t you take your own advice and log off, eh? ;)

27. It’s so funny that you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

You don’t know anything about me, much less the time I may or may not spend online. All you see is “blah blah blah, my life is so great, blah blah blah, I have a blah blah career”. If you had so much going on outside of the internet, you wouldn’t be involved in half the shit you get involved with.

28. ahhhhhhhhhh

29. I personally think everyone should just shut the fuck up ;)
    Ciao

30. ^good idea:)

31. … let’s all just grab up a few margaritas and lounge over in my in-laws’ pool. Anyone care for grilled shrimp & steak?

32. Klumsi on April 17, 2006 at 12:32 pm said:

I personally think everyone should just shut the fuck up ;)
    Ciao

i agree. i don’t know if it’s my full body rash from an allergic reaction to something or what but i lack ambition on this one.

33. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 12:36 pm said:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

34. samantha on April 17, 2006 at 8:58 am said:

I think it’s awesome that you can realize what is entertaining to you is not necessarily to the next person. TGO seems to be entertained by Karol still. So for me to post about her well all is not lost because I hate the twat. Yet I may say something about Jenn and you may enjoy reading it and someone else may get pissed off. You know you can’t please them all so you might as well please yourself.

BTW Good Jenn Gossip anyone?

35. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

This acomplished exactly what it was suposed to accomplish: Starting drama. How did I backstab Ranee? I didn’t know it was possible to backstab someone you were never friends with to begin with.

36. ^ you could have been classified as an “online aquaintance” since you post on her site every now and then. There is a major difference between “friends” & “acquaintances”. Friends will just about give their life up for each other, aquaintances are people that you associate with but don’t divulge your inner thoughts etc with others, but feel some sort of cameraderie with. I don’t consider much of the people that I know online as “friends”, but as “aquaintances” well with Ranee as an exception as a friend. TGO for the time being is an aquaintance as well as a handful of others until otherwise. You backstabbed Ranee by posting right along with the rest of us when we ridicule Jenn, Karol, etc on her site and then you come out with this shit out of the blue. Do you even care how you affect others? Did you consider her feelings when you decided to post this or was this more of a personal gain for yourself? Yes, its “just the internet” but there are REAL people behind every computer monitor out there with emotions, etc… I just am appalled by your actions today & hope that you can live with yourself;)

37. Crys on April 17, 2006 at 12:52 pm said:

Angela on April 17, 2006 at 11:41 am said:

Pot.Kettle.

True that we are not friends now will we ever be friends. However, I think that applies to “real life” and not “online life”.

In this case one could misinterpret comments left on my website in the past month then this post as backstabbing. You were also on my site egging on TGO to post photos of Jenn recently. If it’s so old why are begging for it?

Just an example of what you have been saying in my comments lately. Now if in fact most of these comments are about Jennifer and have nothing to do with Karol then that would make it look like you are just a friend of Karol who has taken it upon yourself to get at me. I hope that isn’t the case since, well, you would look even more stupid.

Name: Crys | E-mail: sacred.angel@gmail.com | URI: http://run5k.org | IP: 80.154.29.248

You’re my hero. Jenn just doesn’t have much of a clue about anything. Makes me wonder if Daniel reads her blog, and what he thinks about all of this. Of course Jenn probably doesn’t allow him to think.

Posted Apr 3, 2:14 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment — Edit Post “Jenn The Eternal Screw Up” | View Post

38. … scratch that… since you don’t consider yourself a “friend” or an “acquaintance”, you sure was pretty chummy with the lot of us…

39. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 1:00 pm said:

Friggin well said girl!

40. Here are two things that continue to amaze me. First of all she was on her edrama site talking about Karol herself. Easy to deny now since the site is down.

Second she has me listed in her frequents. Gee I haven’t went as far as to link Karol and Jenn in dailies.

41. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 1:06 pm said:

you bring up 2 very good points, Ranee. What do you say to that, Crys? Why would you go to that length of linking up Ranee in your “dailys” if you don’t consider her an “aquaintance”?

:waiting for some bullshit lame excuse to talk her of this one:

42. Ranee: not sue what entry that comment was for that you quoted- but I’m sure it was something I agreed with. Which Is why I posted it.

Angela: By what you are saying- If I go and agree with, lets say Jenn, about some random person having a nice layout, then go and call Jenn an idiot, I’m backstabbing her?

You should ask your self the same thing everytime you say shit about someone.

Yes, this is the internet, and people need to stop taking things so seriously. I’m not going to log off tonight and go cry because I was called a backstabbing bitch. I’m not going to rant about it in my blog because people think I’m hypocritical.

43. I don’t know who made the comment about you affecting others. You don’t affect me at all, period.

I along with a couple others are just trying to point out how you have been egging this all on, basically baiting us all then slam me for it. Whatever, it’s not a big deal.

However, if you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. You know saying it about me doesn’t make it ok that you did the exact same thing.

Just because you agreed with it at the time doesn’t mean that it makes you any better than anyone else who was talking about the exact same thing.

It’s like me saying John is wrong for letting you post this here and then asking you to come post at my site. It’s retarded.

44. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 1:09 pm said:

Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 1:06 pm said:

:waiting for some bullshit lame excuse to talk her of this one:

I wont deny What I wrote about Karol, yeah I wrote that I thought she was dumb for trying to justify smoking while pregnant.

Yeah I have a bunch of links on my sidebar called “frequents” Why? because those are site I frequently visit. Is that a lame enough excuse for you?

You should see all the blogs I have bookmarked- which include Jenn, Karol and about 20 other sites that I randomly visit and randomly comment on.

45. mmmm Gobstoppers

46. ^ LOL… I love you, Heather:)

47. blah blah blah it still makes you look like a hipocite.

48. Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 1:28 pm said:

I made the comment into thinking that Crys might re-evaluate herself. Loss cause there… I don’t think she has much of a conscience. eh, whatever. Just cross her off as someone that you can confide to when bad things come your way. This has really been an eye opener today. Congrats, CRYS ;)

49. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 1:38 pm said:

Ranee on April 17, 2006 at 1:28 pm said:

Not a problem cause she never was one.

So I re-read the title and it said Drama Whore Much? I guess it’s better to be a drama whore than just a plain whore like the two people I post about…Jenn and Karol.

Aww here I go again.

50. Angela on April 17, 2006 at 1:38 pm said:

I sure hope no one online ever tries to confide in me.