2006
09.25

So I’ve noticed that this site, which went from being a cesspool of intellectual conversation and debate…. to being a meager message board at best.

Dave with his political writing, which is interesting, but requires no comments (at least not from me… I have no interest in politics… sorry Dave); Rockgrrl has finally been locked in the closet of despair (I am victorious); Joey Michaels who is everything in a writer I wish I could be *(as in actually funny)*; John, who will not be insulted in this ramble; Mary, who writes naked (w00t), and then there’s me… I believe that I am to blame for the lamerization of this site.

As such, I will continue to add unnecessary comments to your writings, generally insulting your readers, trying to make jokes that aren’t funny… and of course, I will continue my quest to glue a tampon one of your hands while you are sleeping. If I missed taking a shot at any other writers _inset random witty comment here_.

I’ve noticed that with the exception of Joey Michaels and Dave, our writings keep getting shorter and shorter. I believe this may have something to do with the fact that the public is becoming increasingly aware that my genitalia is less than adequate… and our essays are being trimmed to match.

With that aside, here is my work for the week…

(pause)

Let me get back to you…

(pause)

Forget this, I’m making a sandwich. (walks away)

  1. What kind of sandwich did you make?

  2. I want a sandwich.

  3. mmm ham and cheese.

  4. Will you make me one too.

  5. i’ll take a roast beef on italian. lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mayo, reg mustard, oregano, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oh this is a foot long sub, too =)

  6. Corned beef with horseradish mustard/yellow american cheese on seedless rye.

  7. Yellow Hobbit on September 25, 2006 at 2:46 pm said:

    Corned beef with horseradish mustard/yellow american cheese on seedless rye.

    i wouldda gone with the roast beef

  8. Angela on September 25, 2006 at 2:13 pm said:

    i’ll take a roast beef on italian. lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mayo, reg mustard, oregano, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oh this is a foot long sub, too =)

    For a tiny lil’ girl you eat like a f’n horse!

  9. John on September 25, 2006 at 10:16 pm said:

    Angela on September 25, 2006 at 2:13 pm said:

    i’ll take a roast beef on italian. lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, banana peppers, green peppers, onions, mayo, reg mustard, oregano, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oh this is a foot long sub, too =)

    For a tiny lil’ girl you eat like a f’n horse!

    damn’d straight I do =)

  10. lmfao, grilled cheese straight up

  11. Yellow Hobbit on September 25, 2006 at 2:46 pm said:

    Corned beef with horseradish mustard/yellow american cheese on seedless rye.

    *takes your food and runs*

  12. I had a cold roast beef on whole wheat bread with way too many onions. This makes my fiance the luckiest women in the room.

  13. Joey Michaels on September 26, 2006 at 4:29 am said:

    I had a cold roast beef on whole wheat bread with way too many onions. This makes my fiance the luckiest women in the room.

    Your… what?

  14. I have a friends only LJ entry that you should be able to read from about two weeks ago (right after I started the stories) that you should read…

  15. Joey Michaels on September 26, 2006 at 3:38 pm said:

    I have a friends only LJ entry that you should be able to read from about two weeks ago (right after I started the stories) that you should read…

    I thought that was a creative writing piece!

  16. Life and fiction intertwine once again. Yeah, that entry was for real.

  17. You play COH? What server?

  18. Infinity, mostly, though my good buddy Genitals McCool and I play on Triumph from time to time. You?

  19. All my Toons are on Virtue. I keep saying I’m gonna start playing again but when I sit down something happens and I end up having to walk away. But I keep the membership going just in case…

  20. Let Rockgrrrl out of the closet! She’s a legend!