The following are terms and conditions for banner and text advertising with The Dead End network.
- Advertisers are welcome to purchase as many advertisiment packages (or “Plans”) as they like.
- When you purchase your Plan, you are granted the right to submit an image and link which will then be published in the The Dead End network banner rotation or text space, depending on which Plan you purchase.
- If for any reason in the future you want your banner (or text) and link removed from the The Dead End network banner rotation, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If for any reason in the future you want your link or banner CHANGED, please contact John at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be changed free of charge for the first time only. All future changes will carry a $5 service charge.
- Submitted images must correspond to the exact size of payment for (468 pixels by 60 pixels) and are subject to resize.
- Images must be in GIF or JPEG format.
- Links must be to web pages only and begin with http://
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted images you submit will not be accepted. The image and your link will be removed from the The Dead End network and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All payments are made with US funds by using PayPal.
- Funds must be fully received and cleared before your Plan go live on the The Dead End network.
- Once you have placed your order and the funds have been cleared, your Plan will be online within 24-48 hours.
- All sales are final. Once your image and link are accepted and published on the The Dead End network, no refunds will be made available.