1. This Copyright Notice governs your use of the web page at thedeadend.net and its associated services, which are owned and operated by The Dead End. Your use of thedeadend.net constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions provided here. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where thedeadend.net is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web page thedeadend.net may information and/ or software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of The Dead End or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through thedeadend.net. If you want to use any content of thedeadend.net for any reason you must obtain prior express written permission of The Dead End.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by The Dead End or the owner of the software’s patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the thedeadend.net website any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from The Dead End, and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to The Dead End the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on thedeadend.net without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content on thedeadend.net that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of The Dead End. “Free” content may be downloaded for your personal use or noncommercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and “free” content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of The Dead End or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than The Dead End.
5. The above terms and the whole Copyright Notice is generated by The Dead End. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of thedeadend.net and that you agree with the terms described above.
6. If you have any questions you may contact The Dead End at email@example.com
Copyright 2004-2009 by thedeadend.net. All rights reserved.